oneshot

Kiss

 

 
 
Taemin mussed with her hair while he walked past. He laughed when he saw the reaction he had gotten from the younger girl.
Sulli looked at Taemin in annoyance. What was his problem? why did he go and mess her hair like that? and what was up with that cheeky grin on his face as if he was pleased with himself? what did he have to be pleased about anyway?
Sulli watched him with careful eyes, before turning away.
Taemin crept up behind her, and this time she twirled around and grabbed him. Her gloved hands held his own and she squeezed them tightly in her grasp. He looked at her, astonished, and then down at their entwined hands.
He found himself swallowing nervously in anticipation. Would she do something? would she bend his fingers back as punishment? or would she slap him?
Taemin waited patiently, or even, impatiently, and the younger girl just stood her ground. She didn't budge an inch.
Peculiar.
He wondered whether the others were noticing his and Sulli's little moment here. He looked around cautiously, but everyone was busy talking to the photographers on set or messing around with each other.
Taemin smiled a little smile, and Sulli saw how sincere it all was.
She smiled back shyly and then let go of his hands.
Taemin acted quickly and grabbed hers quickly, wrapping them in his hands.
Sulli stared back at him, confused. And then she stared at their hands, blushing. Her rosy cheeks contrasting against her pallid skin.
''Can I kiss you?'' he asked, in a whisper.
Sulli remained quiet, and then nodded, biting her bottom lip.
Taemin leaned forward and then planted his lips upon hers. It was slow at first, and then Taemin broke it. He looked down on her and couldn't believe his eyes - he had kissed Sulli.
He had kissed the girl he had been dreaming about for so long, the girl who every man on earth seemed to be hopelessly in love with. And she was smiling at him, back at him.
She said, ''can I kiss you, too?''