Borrowed Time

Jin's Hidden Camera = Unexpected Love Interest?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I heard Rap Monster thought I was going to be under the blanket.” 
“Oh my God, you heard that? That’s Pink Mon’s brain for you.” Jin shook his head in disapproval. 
“Yeah, I also heard them speculate the scenario, ‘what if hyung liked what he saw’?” Hyemin then imitated the ‘y’ whistle that they did.     
“They said that in front of you? Oh their mentality...seriously. Do I have talk to Namjoon about his manners?” Jin covered his face with his palms as he felt embarrassed about the stories she’s sharing.
“But for real, would you have done the same thing?” Hyemin was curious how he would have reacted if he was alone and there were no cameras present.
“You mean suddenly finding a pretty woman laying on my bed? Well I’d react the same, I’d still be shocked. I still would have shouted when you screamed. But would I have approached you if I was alone and you didn’t shout? Hmm...maybe? I would have gone a bit closer to see your face to maybe try to identify you before panicking and calling the members for help. One of the members already joked that one day they’d leave a special gift for me on the bed. I always assumed it would either be food on the bed but then this happened. I should not have been too surprised with the things they do especially with their minds all combined.” Jin laughed at his troublesome yet still lovable members. “Anyway you were editing our video?”
“Actually GOT7’s, but since you’re here I can start on your group first.” Hyemin saved her current project before pulling up the files from her hard drive that consisted of BTS.
“Great, can I have more screen time? I mean I just want to share more of my blessings to the fans.” Jin winked at her.  
“Oh my gosh, you really love your face don’t you?”
“Well, do you find me ugly?” Jin then asked with a serious expression.
“No.” She replied in a heartbeat, she as honesty but was also afraid that she offended him.
“Then I rest my case.” He answered back before chuckling. 
“You know your laugh is addicting to the ears.”
“Really?” He was caught o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter