Meeting again hours after

Jin's Hidden Camera = Unexpected Love Interest?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wow this hotel has one of the best smelling pillows.” Jin gushed as he nuzzled his nose against the soft and fragrant pillow.  
Yoongi looked at him weirdly as he got the white robe provided by the hotel from the closet. “What are you talking about? It smells like any other newly washed linen.” 
“Really? Mine has a fruity scent on it. Maybe it’s the perks being the birthday boy.”    
“Or maybe it’s from the girl that hid there earlier.” Yoongi answered back and was surprisingly spot on. The fruity scent of her shampoo was the scent Jin was describing.


Jin put his phone down and got up from the bed as soon as he heard three knocks made against the hotel door. He had no choice but to answer the door as his roommate, Yoongi, was in the shower preparing for his appearance for the fans on the V application. 
“Yes?” Jin asked as he saw the lady in front of him.  
“Hi, I’m sorry to bother you. I’m Hyemin, part of the Mnet staff, specifically the one who laid down your bed and screamed earlier.” She spoke softly while introducing herself in front of the guy who she just scared earlier.
“Ah that was you! I never got to see your face.” Jin couldn’t help but bashfully smile when he recalled what happened hours ago.
She slightly blushed and let out a chuckle before replying. “Sorry, I was also embarrassed so I rushed out.”
“Well thank you for that Hyemin-shi, this birthday will definitely be a memorable one.” Jin let out a smile that made his eyes disappear. “Anyway, did you need something?”
“Yes, I actually forgot one of the gopro cameras on the bed side table when I ran out and none of the other staff got a hold of it.” 
“Oh I saw it. Hold on, let me get it for you.” Jin closed the door and walked further into the room. Yoongi spotted him and held hid finger across his lips, a ‘shhh’ symbol as he waited for the V app to load. Jin quickly and quietly got the gadget from where he saw it and returned to the woman waiting for him. Jin closed the door behind him as to not disturb Yoongi. 
“Here it is. Is it still filming?” Jin asked curiously, because that would mean they would have gotten clips of of him and Suga walking topless.  
“It seems that it already ran out of battery but thank you so much. Sorry for the bother again. Oh and belated happy birthday!” She greeted him as she wasn’t able to do so personally earlier. Jin thanked her back before she turned towards the other direction to go back to her room.
As Hyemin took three steps away, she heard an “Aish.” from the guy she was just speaking wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter