Oh, hi!

A Heart To Be Hurted

 

 

Flashback continue..

 

“Why are you crying?” she asked, noticed my tears flows like river.

 

“Why do you care? You’re here to mock me right?” I replied coldly, more closer to sad tone.

 

I glare at her but she return it with a smile. She then sat beside me, her smile never left her face, not affected with my glare. i wonder who is she and why she here…

 

“No. I will not do that. Now stop crying. I want to take you somewhere.”

 

She wipes my tears on my cheek using her finger as I look at her confusedly.

 

“Where?”…..and why? This girl is something…

 

She just smile and grabs my hand. She took me to an ice cream shop. She bought two ice cream then gave one of it to me, totally ignore my perplexed face.

 

“Here, take this.”

 

“But…….”

 

“Just take and eat it. It was for you. I want you to stop crying.”

 

“Why?” well, I ask a stupid question but she still answered it.

 

“Because you cry like a gorilla.”

 

“WHAT?!!”

 

“HAHAHA!!” she laughing at my angry reaction.

 

I puffed cheeks and eat the ice cream slowly, didn’t intend to fight back. Both of us sitting on the bench we sit earlier. I don’t why but this girl make me feel safe and comfortable..

 

“Thank you..”

 

She beams widely to me. I starts to adore her eyes smiles.

 

“You’re welcome. What’s your name?”

 

“Bomi. Yoon Bomi.”

 

“Hello,Bomi!! My name is Jung eunji. Call me Eunji.” She took out her hand.

 

I shake her hand and smile.

 

“Wahh! You smile.” Eunji exclaimed happily.

 

I scratch the back of my neck. Shy. It’s feel weird when someone suddenly being friendly to me.

 

“So….we’re friend right?”

 

“Yes!! We’re friends.” She nods.

 

“Why…you..uhh..?” it was unclear what I mean but she seem knew what I talking about.

 

She just smile. Both of us stare at the yellowish-orange sky. We both lose track of time till didn’t relise it’s already late…

 

.

.

.

 

 

That’s how we met and since that day we become best friend. I opened up to her slowly as I began tell her everything about my life. Eunji never judge me for my past as she keep be friend with me and still treated me nicely as usual. Every time I ask her why, she just smile and said,

 

“No one perfect in this world. Who me to judge you? Past is past. The most important is present, time for us to fix ourselves to be better.”

 

and…

 

 

“That’s what friends for right? To always stay by your side…”

 

 

Eunji is cheerful and full with positive energy. I envy her for her bright personality till one day I learned about her life. No one ever thought a bubbly person like her has a miserable life. Her father was jobless as he keep gamble and drink every day since her mother passed away three years ago. She has two part-time jobs to support her and Krystal. She starts to work in such young age and survive in broken family means she has endure many hardship in her life.

 

More than me.

 

 

She’s a miracle to me. Still.

 

 

 

 

 

************************

 

 

Chorong POV

 

 

I’m having an intensive staring competition with this particular ahjusshi in front of me.

 

“ Are you serious, Chorong-shii?”

 

“Yes, I’m not joking.”

 

“What about your father?”

 

“I’ll speak to him.”

 

Dr.Park Soo fidgeting in his seat, feeling uneasy about my decision.

 

“Are you sure?” he asked again for thousands times.

 

“This is part of final exam and I must participate or else I’ll fail. If you’re thinking want to let me pass without doing this, it was unfair for other student. Please, seonsang-nim.”

 

“ It’s not as easy as you think, Chorong-ah…..” he only call me that when we’re alone…he’s my uncle anyway.

 

“ If what you mean is my health condition, I’m okay. Don’t worry about me.” yes, I’m a stuborn kid ,like how my father called me.

 

He sighed. “Okay then. You are really insist so I can’t do anything.”

 

I beaming , finally he agreed!! Oh yeahhh!!

 

He look at me sternly.my joyness fade as I gulped.

 

“But only one patient…minor case. No more.”

 

My eyes goes widen. “ What?!! Only one?! But-“

 

“If you don’t agree, then you can’t.” he cuts my sentence.

 

I pout slightly. “O..kayyy”

I have to agree so I’ll not have to go company meetings or any business discussion or lunch with clients. Forced by my father. That the last things I want to do in life.

 

Dr.Park soo chuckle at me then nodded.

 

Being an heiress for one of the successful and richest company in Korea not as heaven as other people think. I attend school only for rich people like me and my life was controlled by my father like a robot. I can’t do anything that I like. I being raised by maids and bodyguards around me. I rarely talk to my father nor meet him.

Only once I oppose my father order with choosing medical over business for college course. Tomorrow is my first day as an intern in Seoul hospital. I sigh as I remembered that I have to face father tonight for family dinner.

 

 

What a life….

 

 

To think positively..one of the menu is chicken feet. Hooray for chicken feet!!!

 

 

 

 

*********************

 

 

 

Next morning….

Bomi has been staring to outside of the window for two hours. Her chin was placed on her palm while her elbow on her lap. Clock on wall making ticking sound, occupied the silentness in the all-white-yeah-totally-boring room.

 

*sigh

 

‘ I never know staying in hospital can be this boring..Aishhhh!!!’

 

Bomi messing her hair, frustrating for not able doing anything with injured body. Her happy-goofy self can’t stand this dullness.

 

‘ I miss him..what’s he doing? I want to see him..’

 

*sigh more deeply

 

Then an idea popped in her not-so-clever-but-still-useful brain. She smirked as she fished out her phone from her pocket, start calling someone.

‘ I’ll ask her to bring him with her,hehee…’

 

On the phone

 

Bomi: Yoboseyo? Eunji-ahh! *greeting with overload happiness

Eunji: Ne, what is it Bomi-ah?

Bomi: You’re coming this noon right?

Eunji: Yes, you pabo. I told you yesterday. *sense something

Bomi: Can I ask you a tinyyyy favor?

Eunji: What tiny?!! What you’re planning, Bbom-ahh?? Do you want to put a prank on nurse?? Oh, no thanks ,I’m not helping.

Bomi: Of course not!! I,m not that evil.

Eunji: Oh,that’s right *sarcastic okay, spill it.

Bomi: Can you….bring  him with you? *whisper to the phone

Eunji: WHAT?!!!!

Bomi: Yahh!!  It’s not that shocking to you scream of!!

Eunji: Hell no, I didn’t want….*shakes head

Bomi: Aww~~~ pweassseee~~ for meee~~ *voice filled with aegyo

Eunji: No…. *cringe

Bomi: Jiji-ahhh~~~ *more aegyo

Eunji: Ughh, fine! *give up

Bomi: He hee..i know you fall for my aegyo. *smile victoriously

Eunji: I’m not. it’s just annoying, that’s why.

Bomi: Aww~~ you’re so sweeeeett….

Eunji: I hate you

Bomi: I love you too..anneyong!!

Eunji: *roll eyes  anneyong…

 

End call.

 

 

Mission, code 001 starts now.

 

 

 

 

*********************

 

A/N

2nd chapter is here..

Sorry for late update.

Thank you very much *bow 90 degree

Exobeauty 151223