Who said Dahyun can't fly?

Kindergarten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu asked to herself, "How can we go back?"

  .....     "Hey, Nayeon did you bring swimsuit and sunblock?" Dahyun asked and Nayeon said she'll use it.     Even at field trips, Nayeon still get to bring swimsuits, lotions and makeups.     While Nayeon was swimming she saw something big and grey. She can't even move because she's scared it is slowly swimming towards her and she screamed.   "AAAHHHH! Oh it's just Jihyo.... Sorry..."     ....     The skies are dark now and they're still finding food... Even if it's dark, they are still having fun and they still get to talk with each other but when they heard a gunshot... They all paused and got quiet.     ......     But..... It's just Jungyeon's fart.... So they continued finding food to survive the night.     Suddenly, Sana found something... "Mina! I found something!" And Mina walked towards Sana. "What is it?" Mina asked and Sana replied, "I just found 2 tickets to Momo's heart!"     "Nice! The 2 of us can go together!" Mina said and the 2 of them tried to act as if they really found a "ticket to Momo's heart".     Meanwhile, Tzuyu found something amazing.... She found a crab that can do taiwanese dance. She gets it and she took care of it.     While they are still walking they lost sight of Sana and Mina....     "Teheheheheee... They can't find us.." Sana said while she can't stop laughing and Mina, she is laughing silently too.     It's been 30 minutes and they still can'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter