Isolated Island

Kindergarten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ehehehehe" Momo, Sana and Mina laughed silently and they eat marshmallows together.


Meanwhile, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung is getting hungry and they went to everybody's seat but there's no food.


Until... They reached Sana. "Can we have some marshmallows? Pleaseee?....." Tzuyu and Chaeyoung asked together.


But Sana doesn't want to give some, "Did you know, Marshmallows are not allowed for kids?" Sana said to scare Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.


And Momo agreed to keep the marshmallows for themselves. "Yes! It might kill you!"


Mina didn't know if it is true that marshmallows could kill kids because they didn't even die when they also are kids. "Uhmm... Is it true that marshmallows could kill kids?"


"Ok.... We won't have some then." Tzuyu and Chaeyoung said.


"I'm really hungry...." Tzuyu whispered to her self.


But the other pupils don't know that Tzuyu has a special talent! That talent is..... She could eat pencils, erasers and sharpeners.


Tzuyu took out her extra pencil and she inhaled before eating eat. She is biting the pencil and Momo saw her but, Momo didn't care.


While Momo, Sana and Mina are talking and Sana is holding the plastic with marshmallows, something flew and it went inside the plastic.


Momo, Sana and Mina looked inside and Momo found something... She took it out and it was the pencil's eraser. They we're all surprised and they heard Tzuyu laughed while cov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter