Chapter 17: Really (Final Part)

The Perfect Lyrics of Us

“I feel like living in this place.”

 

“Really? You want it here?”

 

“I love this place, really.”

 

“You want to live here?”

 

“I would live anywhere, Joonyoung-ah, as long as you will be there with me.”

 

“Joonyoung-ah.”

 

I was in the middle of a beautiful dream when I heard someone whispered my name. Then I felt a hand caress my cheeks. Then I woke up and when I opened my eyes, Sooyoung was there. The girl of my dreams and the girl I am with in my waking life.

 

“We need to prepare now. We might be late for the flight.” She said and I sat on the bed.

 

“I lost track of time and day. I think we really enjoyed.” I said and she smiled at me. And we started fixing our things. At 9:00 AM, we were all set and ready to leave. I asked my driver to take us in the airport, and after an hour, we were already waiting for our trip to be called.

 

“I will surely miss this place.” I heard her say and I hug her from behind.

 

“Let’s go back here again sometime if you want.” I said and her face lit up.

 

“Sure thing! You know what; I really enjoyed this short vacation. It’s not just because of this beautiful place where you brought me, it’s also because of the fact that you are with me.” I felt sincerity in her voice and I hugged her even more.

 

“We will have more of this in the future.” I assured her. Then we heard them announce our trip. Time to say goodbye to this beautiful place.

 

-But this isn’t a lie

It seems like a dream but it isn’t a lie

The story of today that is like a lie

It seems like a dream but it isn’t a lie

No, it’s for real-