Final

Blizzard Activities

Blizzard Activities

Prompt: Imagine your OTP cuddling on the couch while a massive blizzard rages on outside.

 

~세훈 카이

Sehun stands at the window’s edge and looks out at the miles and miles of white, with each second the view becomes more blurred and violent, the snow piled high outside, the whiten wind twisting in the air scarily as the blizzard rages and sighs to himself.

That really is their sort of luck isn’t it.

Jongin is busy tinkering in the kitchen. Sehun smells chocolate, so he assumes that Jongin is trying his hand at making them some hot chocolate. It would be the appropriate thing for a night such as this, snowed in and trapped due to an unexpected blizzard that piles the ground with miles of beautiful but equally scary snow.

The room is chilled, the heater unable to handle the deep drop in temperatures and Sehun gives a fleeting look to the roof of the old cabin, wondering if it could manage to hold the weight of the heavy snowfall during the day. He has heard it creaking but Jongin says that’s it’s just the flooring boards or maybe the pipes? None of those possibilities give Sehun very much comfort, especially not when he is freezing his off and never expected to be marooned in a cabin during is very limited vacation time.

They had not been able to leave since that morning, the outside covered in snow and the roads blocked off due to the created snow banks and then it eventually turned into a full- fledged blizzard by night fall, the moonlight the only really source of illumination outside, the chaos frightening, but beautiful in some odd sort of way, trying to trace the swirls with his eyes and failing miserably, squinting at the burst of snow outside in the relative darkness, the power gone out.

Thankfully the cabin had a generator installed for instances of this sort, the hum of the machine grating at first, but when Sehun thinks of being stuck in the darkness with the sounds of the blizzard alone and the cold against his skin, shivering at the thought, dragging his much too thin sweater against his body, folding his fingers into the warmth, he likes the sound of it.

Now the constant hum is a comfort, just as the low flickering yellow light in the room is.

Really.

Not the vacation he had in mind when he left Seoul.

Oh well.

He would have the make the best of it he supposes, then laughs at the thought. Not much to make the best of unfortunately.

They should have probably planned this better he mused.

When Jongin suggested that they spend a couple days of their hard earned vacation days skiing in Kangwon, he wasn’t opposed to the idea. He wasn’t particularly fond of outdoor activities, but he looked radiant in the snow, even fairer than he usually was and well, skiing can’t be that bad can it? If he said no, then Jongin would just spend the days off with Taemin and whilst, Sehun would never admit to jealousy, he would rather Jongin spend the days with him thank you very much.

It was just supposed to be three days in a somewhat private cabin, one of many that made up a complex of sorts but separated by a couple of miles between each, meant to promote privacy and peacefulness, which is what they really wanted and needed, not just from fans but prying eyes and unnecessary rumours.

They just didn’t anticipate the weather taking a turn for the worse and spending two of their three days stuck in their small logged cabin, not having gone skiing a single time either. And with the roads closed now, they will likely be stuck there for another couple of days, meaning that they would have wasted all of their vacation time.

Which .

“Here”

Sehun is interrupted from his thoughts when a warm cup is at him, Jongin smiling at him with as much warmth as this frigid place could afford.

“Go on” Jongin encourages kindly when Sehun just stares at the cup, the entire top filled with precious little marshmallows and it looks nice.

Sehun takes it, smiling in gratitude, before another draft cuts through the stupid cabin and he is shivering again, clutching the warm cup to hopefully give him some heat.

“Cold?” Jongin says.

Sehun gives him a look.

“You think?” Sehun snaps and regrets it instantly when Jongin’s face falls, his too long hair falling over his eyes and Sehun sighs.

“I’m sorry-“ Sehun tries to apologize, but is interrupted when a cold hand touches his somewhat warm skin, hissing at the contact.

Sehun gives Jongin a look, but he doesn’t say anything, just turning on his hell and dragging Sehun behind him. Sehun wants to protest the action, but decides that it is useless. Why fight him anyway? He walks behind him easily, still cradling his warm cocoa in his hand that is not captured, following behind Jongin diligently until Jongin comes to a stop.

At their bed.

He doesn’t say anything as he reaches back and pries Sehun’s cup from his hands, ignoring Sehun’s protest, just taking it as if where his and placing it next to his own cup which has already found a spot on the bedside table.

Then he turns to Sehun and nods at the bed.

Sehun feigns stupidity.

“Get in” Jongin says eventually, motioning at the bed and the inviting covers but Sehun remains unmoved.

“Stop being like that and get in” Jongin says with a groan, taking actions into his own hands.

With a look of warning, Jongin grabs at Sehun’s hands, tugging closer before he somewhat violently shoves him at the bed, Sehun falling back onto the soft mattress in a mess of limbs. Jongin joins him soon after, a fight with the comforters ensuing, but eventually Jongin gets them both under it and grins to himself.

“I don’t even know what-“ Sehun begins but is interrupted when Jongin all but throws himself at him, entire weight of his chest falling against Sehun’s much leaner form, pressing him against the mattress as he kisses the life out of him.

By the time Jongin withdraws, Sehun is all but dazed.

“Now, that’s more like it” Jongin comments happily, always having a fine appreciation for Sehun’s dazed states, especially when he is the cause of it.

Sehun would scowl but the tingles are still running along his spin and he can taste chocolate against his tongue that certainly came from Jongin.

Jongin continues to grin happily, using Sehun’s unfocused state to nestle them properly on the bed, dragging the comforter over them snugly, and finally dragging Sehun back into his arms so that he could cuddle him, Sehun not realizing his motives until much too late, Jongin completely wrapped around him and no chance for escape.

Sehun frowns.

“Are we going to cuddle?” Sehun questions just as Jongin plants sloppy wet kisses to his forehead.

Not that Sehun doesn’t appreciate the warmth, but that’s all they have been doing for nearly two days and it’s sad when he thinks about wasted time, but then again, cuddles are nice and well, Jongin’s body is firm and warm against his and he can’t really hate it.

“What else is there to do in a blizzard?” Jongin shrugs, since you couldn’t really get clearer than that anyway.

They were stuck in the cabin for the time being anyway. The signals are out and so is the power. They could watch television, or the few DVDs he saw laying around about the cabin, but why waste the power? Cuddling or ing, were there only two options, especially since it was so cold now.

Jongin thinks both are good options.

“I guess” Sehun acknowledges as he sinks into Jongin’s arms.

He might be annoyed about their ruined vacation, but cuddling with Jongin is probably one of the best things on planet earth and despite his initial protest, he is glad that Jongin dragged him over to the bed.

He thinks cuddling would be exactly the thing he needs to forget about their botched vacation. Time in Jongin’s embrace and scent in his nose are all wonderful things and well, there really is nothing better to do is there? Plus, there is just a special joy to be had in cuddling with Jongin, especially when he always just seems to fit into Jongin’s spaces and gaps and it always feels just right.

“Well, it’s not the only thing we can do” Jongin says after a minute and Sehun gives him a curious look.

Which turns into a gasp when Jongin is pushing  him against the bed again, covering Sehun’s body with his, lips twisted into a smirk, hands already roaming down Sehun’s body, lips pressed to his. Caught moans and roaming hands and Jongin’s hands get just passed the waistband of Sehun’s pants before he smacks Jongin’s hands away.

“What?” Jongin complains even as he tries again.

“I figured we could generate some heat” Jongin says cheekily.

That bastard.

Sehun should have known.

Of course he lured to bed with hot cocoa and the promise of cuddles.

 Sehun blushes at the idea of what is to come but just a little, before he decides that Jongin has his way too much in proceedings, capturing his lips in a distracting kiss before he pushes at his shoulder, forcing Jongin onto his back and rolling on top of him, taking the imitative to deepen the kisses, Jongin’s hands finding his instead and Sehun moans into the kiss, his hands tugging at the soft strands of Jongin’s hair, panting against his lips as Jongin tries to grind against him, his growing.

“You never wanted to cuddle” Sehun says as Jongin’s grip on his tightens and his legs tangle themselves with his, his other hand tracing the small of Sehun’s back, heated against his skin now, warm and hot under the comforter and wrapped up in each other.

“Of course not” Jongin agrees with a caught laugh when Sehun bites down on his bottom lip, playfully tugging on it.

“Why cuddle when we can do this instead?” Jongin questions just as he tries to tug Sehun’s sweater off, having trouble with it, especially since he is trying to do it whilst continuing to kiss Sehun.

Sehun however doesn’t help him, instead pulling away from the kiss, to mouth against the sensitive curve of his jaw, Jongin lustily, body heating up and blood filling his length rapidly, more than interested in proceedings.

Sehun then on the spot just behind his ear and he keens, inspired then to hurry the up and get them less clothed, reaching for Sehun’s sweater again, but is smacked away again.

“Sehun!” Jongin complains, rather displeased that he is not being permitted to get Sehun’s clothes off and he can’t even get his, since Sehun is lying flush against him and he is half hard and his mind is not all there right then.

Sehun however just laughs happily.

Then he just stops and slides downwards.

Jongin holds his breath in anticipation, only for it to be released in disappointment when Sehun just stops altogether, settling against his chest with a grin.

Was he ing cuddling with him now?

“Sehun?” Jongin questions as Sehun makes himself comfortable, shifting about annoyingly, barely grazing against Jongin’s very interested crotch, teasingly almost but doing nothing more.

“What?” Sehun says nonchalantly, sounding not even quarter as affected as Jongin, which is ridiculously unfair.

“What are you doing?” Jongin questions with impatience, trying to drag him back up to him, but Sehun is resistant this time, just cheekily kissing at Jongin’s jaw, not even bothering about the hands that still wonder about his body.

“Cuddling” Sehun says with a shrugs.

Sehun thinks cuddling is nice.

“What the ?” Jongin groans and Sehun laughs.

“I’m already hard. You can’t leave me like this” Jongin whines holding onto Sehun’s face and giving him puppy dog eyes, which Sehun scowls at.

“That’s exactly why I should leave you” Sehun says meanly.

“Next time be honest” Sehun says.

He isn’t really offended, just looking to have some fun with Jongin, since that is all they can do in the cabin anyway. Jongin is awful at planning vacations Sehun realizes but he is good at taking care of Sehun and keeping him warm and happy and Sehun thinks maybe that is all that should matter. And well, with Jongin is almost as good as cuddling with Jongin, Sehun must admit.

“Don’t you already know that you make me perpetually ?” Jongin questions with a sour look, petulant that he isn’t on Sehun’s skin by now, figuring Sehun just wants the ego boast or something.

He doesn’t really know much other than Sehun messing with him and how hard he is already.

“That I find you ridiculously attractive and wish I could send every waking minute ing you” Jongin says without an ounce of shame.

“You wanted me to say that right?” Jongin is the one that scowls, though that is mostly at Sehun’s smug face when Jongin keens when he grinds down against his , moving about just so that Jongin is being teased out of his mind and Sehun is all innocent and nonchalant, even though Jongin can feel his hardness against his thigh.

Sehun likes Jongin to know he has more control over himself apparently.

“No” Sehun rejects as he sticks his tongue in Jongin’s mouth.

“But I am not opposed to it either” Sehun informs when he finally pulls away, hands busy undoing Jongin’s shirt buttons, pressing fleeting kisses each chance he gets.

Jongin grins victoriously, helping Sehun open his shirt, lifting upwards to pull it down his shoulders when Sehun gets distracted by his lips, kissing him desperately as Jongin tries to get himself undressed, pulling his t-shirt over his head quickly before he is back to kissing Sehun, sneakily using Sehun’s distraction to push his sweater off and this pulling his t-shirt over his head, cold skin finally meeting skin.

Sehun chooses then to grind down against him once more, forcing a curse from Jongin’s lips, grabbing at Sehun’s body once more, reaching for his pants, only to be slapped away again, Sehun leaning backwards, planting his knees to the bed.

He doesn’t release Jongin though, his hands wrapped around his shoulders, kisses raining down on his face preciously.

“Sehunnie” Jongin whines, not trusting words, instead just pressing his aching against Sehun’s thigh, hoping the younger man would have some mercy on him.

“Why should I?” Sehun questions with a smug look, infuriatingly reaching downwards to rub his fingertips at the very apparent bulge, already starting to stain with a wet spot and Jongin nearly chokes at the sensitivity.

“You’re ing killing me here” Jongin groans out, as he grabs Sehun’s hand and presses it firmly against his bulge, unable to handle Sehun’s teasing touches.

Sehun however presses down just so and Jongin nearly cries.

“That’s the idea” Sehun says as he nips at his earlobe, his other hand tugging lightly at the strands of Jongin’s hair at the back of his head, things Sehun knows will drive him crazy.

“Sehunnie” Jongin breathes as he pulls Sehun by the hair for a searing kiss, Sehun losing his composure just a little, pressing his heated skin against Jongin’s, giving in to the kiss.

Which he realizes is a mistake when Jongin pushes his weight forward and pushes Sehun down and backwards with him right behind him, throwing his body against his to press him against the mattress, grinning mischievously, and eyes burning in passion.

Sehun supposes the cold is non-existent now.

Jongin is not just satisfied with that however, all but straddling his thighs as he reaches for pants.

“Let’s play later okay?” Jongin says with a smirk just as he slides Sehun’s pants downwards.

Sehun might have protested but Jongin’s lips are on him and well, why not?

~세훈 카이

“Now we can cuddle” Jongin says happily.

He wraps his arms around Sehun, who is panting against the sheets tiredly, his body entirely spent and if he had the energy he would kick Jongin somewhere but for now he is too tired and just well, sated, to even think about moving, not even to wipe off the filth of body fluids that seems to cover his body.

This is so going to stain the sheets and he doesn’t know if there are new ones anywhere else.

“Hand me that” Sehun says instead, forcing himself to point to Jongin’s shirt at the foot of the bed.

Jongin is confused as he always is.

“I need to clean up” Sehun breathes tiredly and flops against the sheets properly, trying not to think about the mess between his legs, rapidly cooling and this is going to be really nasty in the morning.

Jongin finally understands and gets on it, groaning at the movement, his body too tired for this, heat radiating of him, feeling the effects of many s in his lethargic muscles.

He grabs the shirt and rolls his eyes when he realizes it’s his. Of course it would be.

He doesn’t make a fuss, just crawling back to Sehun and carefully doing him the favour of cleaning him up, Sehun giving him a happy blissed out lazy smile and Jongin thinks it’s worth the strain to his muscle. He dabs the clothes at himself a few places and then throws it aside, before finally cuddling against Sehun, who groans.

“It’s too hot now” Sehun complains as his heated skin is pressed Jongin’s radiant presence, even more attractive in this state believe it or not, well ed and sated.

“At least you aren’t cold anymore” Jongin says pleasantly, not even bothering with Sehun’s complaint, dragging him to against his body and cradling him in his grasp nearly, skin against skin.

Sehun makes a face at him and he shifts around frustratingly –Jongin has no idea how he can even get hard after the last couple of hours but if Sehun continues that will be outcome- before he finally throws a leg over Jongin’s thighs and buries his head against his sweat drenched chest, mouthing idly at the still cooling skin.

“There is that” Sehun agrees.

Jongin does admittedly have a point.

He had completely forgotten about the cold and the blizzard and the ruined vacation during their more attention grabbing activities and now he feels entirely relaxed in Jongin’s arms, his eyes already closing shut.

And then he remembers something.

He whacks Jongin in the arm lightly and grumbles his annoyance weakly, much too sleepy to make a real fuss.

“What?” Jongin questions, confused and very malleable right about now.

“You didn’t give me a chance to drink my cocoa” Sehun pouts.

He didn’t even get a sip and it looked quite nice. It’s probably cold and the marshmallows are likely to be all soggy now.

What a waste.

Jongin chuckles warmly at the words, at Sehun’s arm and rubbing at the soft skin of his thigh, a kiss pressed against a sweaty forehead.

“I’ll make you some later” Jongin promises instead.

“You can sleep if you want” Jongin then suggests, tightening his grip even more, cocooned in warmth, comfortable and happy.

“Nah” Sehun rejects as he continues his gentle ministrations, soft little kittenish pecks to Jongin’s hard torso, just inhaling him, tasting him on his lips.

“Let’s just cuddle” Sehun adds thereafter.

“Because, what else is there to do during a blizzard?” Sehun says with a teasing smile, meeting Jongin’s eyes fleetingly before he dips his head to nibble at Jongin’s collarbones.

Jongin just laughs and plants a kiss to Sehun’s hair.

Cuddling it is then.

~세훈 카이~

 

A/N: Written based on those Imagine Your OTP prompts....See Annie? I can totally write flufF! lol