Best friend

Bad Boy

My heart is beating so fast. Please wait for me. I hope nothing bad happened to you.

 

I speed up as fast as I can. I don't know what to do if lose you. I reach the Han river and saw noona's car with her manager standing there while talking to someone on his phone.

 

"Hyung! Hyung! What happen?" 

He hung up his phone and stares at me.

"Taemin-ah, thank God you're here."

"Where's noona? Is she okay?" 

 

Suddenly my girl open the door. She looks stunning as always. 

 

"Taeminie!!! Why are you here?"

She always call me that way and I love it. She looks cute.

"I called him, I can't call anyone to help us. Taem, can you convey her at the office. Our CEO wants to see her asap. One of our tire got flatten. I need to wait for someone to fix this."

I slap my own face when I knew the real situation.

"Yah! Hyung you almost killed me, I thought something bad happen to Qi~"

 

"Sorry Taemin, I didn't know oppa called you. Yah! Oppa, Taemin is a busy person how could you ask him this stuff."

 

"It's fine don't worry. I didn't brought my car is it fine to ride here?"

 

As I pat my motorcycle's sit.

 

"It's fine I can manage it. Thanks Taem."

That's one of the things that I like on her even though she's gorgeus, smart and popular. She is  not a picky person. Saranghae! 

 

"Hey! Taem, are you okay? Why are you smiling?"

 

"What? Ofcourse I am hyung. We have to go now. Hold on tight, okay?"

 

"Okay."

 

"Bye oppa, see you later."

 

She wave to Sungjae hyung as she put her arms around me. It's so tight that I wish the time would stop.

 

We reach the place so I park my big bike in front of the entrance. She pulls out her helmet and she looks stunning with her long hair.

 

"Thanks Taemin, you are the best friend of all time. I'll treat you next time. Bye."

She waves her hand as she walks backwards entering the building.

Yes, I must admit it. I am just a ing best friend here.

 

----------