A Small Conversation

Bad Boy

":"I was stirring my hot choco with a teaspoon. Staring outside the window, waiting for my friend. Suddenly my phone rang. It was Qian, my beautiful ballet friend. I pressed the green button to answer the call.

"Hey! Where are you? I have been waiting you here for so long. Your favorite coffee is getting cold now."

"You ordered already? Sorry Krys I got an emergency call from CEO and I can't make it to our date."

"Okay fine workaholic girl, no one beats your work as always. Hey  next time your treat, okay? "

"No problem Krys. By the way I have to go now, I am near at the office."

"Okay, take care. Bye"

"Bye.."

The call was ended. Even though I am bit disappointed she's still my best friend that's why I accept the fact that I am alone again today.

I was too busy blowing my hot choco, someone sat on suppose to be Qian's sit. It was a young handsome man. He's a pretty boy that I only use to see on manga. Am I dreaming? He's smiles like an angel. His lips are moving but I can't understand what is he saying, because I am busy staring on his lips that I want to be on mine.

"Hi, are you alone? Or do you have a date? I can leave if you had."

Hey Krys wake up. I slap my face with my both hands and look straight to his eyes.

"Pardon, what are you saying again?

He smirks

"I guess your date abandoned you"

"Eh? How did you know"
"My guess is right? Hi, I'm Lee Taemin"

He offered his hand in front of my face. I slightly blow my breath to release my nervous and smiles as my hand replies to his hand.

"Krystal Jung."

"You look familiar. Did we met before?"

 "I do modelling, maybe you saw me in some magazines."
"Yeah right, I know you. We are partner before in a fashion show."
"Really?"

OMG! We met before? Why I can't remmber those important days. Suddenly his phone rang.

"Excuse me for a moment."

He stood up as he pull his phone from his pocket.

"Hello. Why? What happened?"

Is it an emergency? What should I do? He looks like worried.

"Where are you? I'll be there for 10 minutes."

He ends the call as he took his jacket and wore it.

"I'm sorry Krys but I have to go now."

"Is it an emergency? I hope it get well soon."

"No worries I can handle it."

He smiles as he push the glass door and ride on motorcycle.

"Wahhh.... He looks so cool. OMG!"

Everyone at the cafe stares at me. I bow to them and apologize.

"I forgot to get his number."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I'm back, I guess my subscribers are busy now. But I am hoping you can come back too. For new ones you are all welcome here. Any suggestions are welcome too I can edit the stories for you guys.

Saranghae!
Comment down guys would be much appreciated