Goodbye Bank Account

He's a Monster.

 “Mark, Mark EARTH TO MARK, ANYONE IN THERE?”

“huh? uh whats going on…?” Mark blinked looking Jackson and Bambam. Bambam sigh “Mark hyung you’ve been doing that A LOT lately, whats wrong?”

“Yeah man what’s the deal, it’s been happening a lot more than usual” Jackson joined in while placing his hand on top of Marks forehead.

“guys I’m fine, besides I’m listening” said Mark as he lightly brush off Jacksons hand. Both Jackson and Bambam looked at each other and raised their eyebrows at Mark.

“Oh yeah? Then what were we talking about earlier?” Jackson questioned crossing his arms.

“uhhhh” Mark blinked once again, shoot what were they talking about? Mark thought. Mark furrow his eyebrows in concentration but nothing came up besides the thought of Jinyoung, Mark miss Jinyoung he hasn’t seen him in over three months since the debut of JJ project. Mark was happy for Jaebum and Jinyoung when the news broke out about them debuting as a duos since they both work so hard, but Mark is starting to think otherwise. After staying in the dorms with other trainees Mark came to realize Jinyoung is a very affectionate individual and enjoys taking care of others which Mark was thankful for since it certainly helped him adjust to Korea and with more exposure to Jinyoung his heart no longer skips a beat. Mark missed Jinyoungs supportive personality especially when he doesn’t do so well at practice or if he feels like giving up Jinyoung was always there to comfort him, there’s just something about Jinyoungs touch that he finds comforting.

“GODDAMN IT MARK!” Mark blinks staring at a slightly irritated Jackson and a laughing Bambam.

“What happened..?” Mark looks around confused “Dude, Jackson hyung was explaining to you what we were talking about because you obviously weren’t listening earlier” explained Bambam with a sigh “You missed out on a very funny story” Bambam added.

“Yeah a great story and a very important news about Jinyoungie and Jaebum” Jackson joins pouting at Mark.

Mark ears perked up upon hearing Jinyoungs name, “Wait whats the news about Jinyoung and Jaesum?”

“Oh NOW you’re listening? Well it’s too late I ain’t repeating myself.” Jackson pouts and begins to walk always from the dance room where the three were resting.

“W-Wait, oh come on Jackson I’m sorry I would LOVE to hear your funny story! I promise to listen and pay attention this time” Mark pleads chasing after Jackson.

Jackson was not having it and continued to ignore Mark, Jackson’s pout slowly began to form into a smirk as he hears Mark behind him pleading and offering to buy him dinner. Jackson knew anything that has to do with Jinyoung would perk Marks interest, Jackson has begun to suspect Mark may have feelings for Jinyoung since whenever Mark is around Jinyoung he always brightens up and whatever Jinyoung says or do would make Mark laugh or smile. But now since Jinyoung and Jaebum are busy with their debut promotion the two are never home which is exactly around the same time Mark has started to daze out and get distracted more easily.

“I’ll buy you dinner for two no, THREE weeks!” Mark bargains, Jackson stopped walking and slowly turns towards Mark with a big grin on his face. “Bambam is coming too ok?”

Mark winced, Mark can almost see his bank account take a deep plunge into oblivion, I really should start listening to Jackson more even if he tends to ramble on and on Mark noted to himself.  Mark scratched his head “uaaaahhhh DEAL”

Jackson’s grin deepens Mark was never the type to carelessly spend money and the fact Mark is willing to spend money just for some simple information just further proves Jacksons theory.

“WAOOOOOHHHH OH YEAH YOU DA BOMB JACKSON HYUNG!” Bambam cheers with his hands in the air.

“hey guys whats going on?” Yugyeom smiled looking around, Bambam jumps up and hugs Yugyeom screaming he getting three weeks’ worth of dinner for free.

“aww Lucky!” Yugyeom pouts and looks up at Mark trying to make eye contact with him. Mark avoids eye connect, Mark knows Yugyeom is trying to guilt him into buying him dinner too.

“So what’s the news?” Mark asked with a raised eyebrow, so many things are running through his head, is Jinyoungie coming back Mark really hopes that is the news, what should he say to Jinyoung if he does come back to the dorm, and more importantly Mark really wants to touch Jinyoung and ki--. Wait, did I just thought about kissing Jinyoung? No, Why? Jinyoung is like a brother to him, a younger brother that just happens to have very motherly tendencies. Mark shook head and slapped his face, I must be tired Mark reasoned.

Jackson released his high pitch laugh pointing at Mark “Dude what was that slap for ahaha?”

“uh nothing I-I was just thinking of my non-existent bank account and I needed to slap myself from thinking about it, yeah that it” Mark awkwardly answered avoiding eye contact with Jackson. Since Mark and Jackson are so close Jackson developed a sixth sense when it comes to Mark and as of right now Mark really does not want Jackson reading him right now especially since he was just thinking of kissing and touching Jinyoung.

Mark’s ears began to turn red from the thought of kissing and touching Jinyoungs body and feeling his warm body against his.

Jackson stares at Mark and notice how his ears are rapidly turning red, Jackson decides to leave the poor boy alone since he just robbed him of three weeks’ worth of dinner, for now.

“You wanna know the secret news or what?” Jackson asked raising his eyebrows at Mark, who is rubbing his ears desperately trying to conceal his ears.

“uh yeah, what’s the news” Mark nonchalantly asked trying to play indifferent.

“oh, Jinyoung and Jaebum are moving out of the dorms into their own dorm and they are coming back to pack their stuff tomorrow.” Jackson smiles “which means we have more room to ourselves!” Jackson adds gleefully.

Upon hearing the news Mark felt a pang in his chest and feels his heart taking a dive along with his bank account into the dark oblivion.

Ouch Mark thought placing his hand over his heart checking to see if it still works.

Jackson winced at Marks pained expression, maybe I shouldn’t have added the last part about having more room in our dorm Jackson thought especially since now Jackson is aware of Marks feelings for Jinyoung, the only problem is if Mark is aware of his feelings.

 Then another thought just dawn on Jackson, does Jinyoung feel the same way about Mark? 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol I have no excuse for not writing for so long,I'm sorry if anyone was looking forward to this chapter and had to wait this long. 

The next chapter is gonna be in Jinyoungs perspective please do look forward to it!