Birthday...but...

Is that really him?

(Jieun's POV)-It was a nice sunny day when I woke up.It was my birthday..but...I did not wanted to celebraite my birthday..just I felt very sad this year...the pass years..I could stay clam..but...this year was different..after I met wooyoung everytime I sleep I get dreams that wooyoung,My parents and I happily live in a house without any problems..but..why was wooyoung together with my parents..it could of beem Onew oppa...mybe because he was keeping my mother's necklace.When I went downstairs I saw on the calender "May 16th Jieun's birthday!"I just ignored it and went out side for fresh air...my head was in a mess...I needed to meet my parents today..but I had to get ready for school the second half for school.Only Onew oppa and I knew the day when our parents died..Uncle knows they died on May 17th..but he knows the wrong imformation...they died on my...birthday..tears stared to roll down my chicks..thinking about my parents...suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder I quickly wipped off my tears and looked back..I was wooyung"Happy birthday!!"Everytime on my birthday when I see people saying happy birthday to me give me the image of my last happy birthday from my parents..so I always ignor them.I wonder how I won't be sad today..

.(End of jieun' POV)

(wooyoung' POV)--I woke up and wet down to see if anyone woke up..At the wall on the calender I saw "May 16th jieun's birthday!"I did not know that today was her birthday I was leaving here for 2weeks..but I did not ask when was here birthday..so I was going to congratulate her when I saw her outside the house.At taped her shoulder and said happy birthday!..she looked quite sad...she looked like she just cried..I asked if something was wrong with her but she just ignored and just kept walking...suddenly I felt something behind me When I looked back I saw the no manner gu...I ment Onew.He was glarying at me and said"Can you leave Jieun alone today?!she is in a very bad mood ok?!"he talked to me quite no mannerly again I asked"Is something wrong?"I saw her cry just know so I asked him if something was wronh with her."none of your bussiness"and he just went...I was about to explode..but I just stayed calm for Jieun's sake...I know I like her...and I did not want to cause anyproble..or she might hate me so I just stayed calm.So later I kept asking jer what happened but she just ignoed me and just walked for the tenth time!!

I was so fustraed so I decied to talk to her at night later.Infront of the house I said"I knoe you are in a bad mood..but you were to rude tome!!"I shouted at her angrily."Know let's see how you would feel if you get ignored by me!!"I shouted at her again.Than she said while shivering to not to cry"but...I..could..not"I cut her words and said"could not what?!I thought we were good friend!?"I walked back home after telling her that...After a min later Onew came and flew a punch to me.I feel down and saw blood on my lips.I was angry and when I was going to hit Onew..he said"You know why?!Jieun is like that today?!"I froze for a whil and he continued"Today its the day that her parents passed way!!..so right know you go and apoigise to her!"I felt that I wanted to kill myself...why did I shout to her..I did nt know...I quickly went outside to find jieun I shouted while running around the place.1hour later I saw Jieun at a park sitting on a bench..crying..I quickly ran to her..I saw her trying to run away from me..I grabbed her wrist and hugged her...saying"I am sorry..so..sorry..I did not know today was the day.. i am sorry"Jieun stared to cry...I did not see her this sad so I hugged her tighly untill she stopped..while she was crying..I did not know it was raining..I just felt sorry and sorry..after she cried we were hading back home and suddenly jieun fanited I was shocked.When I touched her fore hand It was buring!I holed. Her and ran back while holding her.

*******************

do you like it I think this chaptee is fun!!