JEJU Island PART1

Is that really him?

(Jieun's POV)--After all the hard work I have done.Grandpa finally gave me a week off and me and Jonghyun promised to go to Jju island.He said he would peak me up around 10:00.I lied to my grandpa as I did't wanted to tell him about our relationship yet...it was to early.I told him I am going with my friends.It was a 4day 5nights.I was so excited.While we were going to the airport Jonghyun told me were we would go after we reach the hotel.We were like a just married couple^^.

At Jeju airport I could see only a gew people as it was not a holiday season.It was good for us.At the hotel we staied in the same room but there were 2 saperat beds so I felt relived.After we took out our luggage we went to the resturant for lunch.My stomach stared grombling when we reached at Jeju island.After we ate I fell in to deep sleep as I was so sleepy,and Jonghyun disapeared to somewhere.When I woke up it was already evening when I went out of the hotel and started searching Jonghyun I found himat the seaside walking along the beach.I ran over him and hopped on top of him."oh!you sleepy head you finally woke up~^^"Jonghyun said while piggybacking me."Why did't you wake me up?"I asked"Well...Jieun do you know why I like you?"...I looked at him curiously and je said"Because your sleeping face is like an angle sleeping next to me!!^^"I laughed.Jonghyun was carrying me and walked by the beach.It was a beautiful sinare...I was so happy to meet a guy like Jonghyun...

(end)

(Wooyoung's POV)--Today Tiffany came to my house as we had a plan to jeju island.Tiffany said she never ever went to jeju island as she always staied in L.A or Seoul.It was her best aportunaty to go.So she was more excited then usual.I just smiled looking at her smiling face...While going to tje airport Tiffany fell a sleep.When I looked at her...I thought"..She looks cute..but when Jieun sleeps she looks like a..angle...HEY!!JANGWOOYOUNG SNAP OUT OF IT!I ALREADY BROKE UP WITH JIEUN.NOW ERASE HER FROM YOUR MIND NOW THE GRIL YOU WOULD LIKE FOREVER IS TIFANNY.NOT JIEUN!!.It was a tiring journeyvas I slept at 1:00a.m. yesturday.Till I got strong after looking at tiffany's face she was my energy bar.At the hotel It was way~past lunch and lucily Tiffany mad us some kimbab.But I knew her cooking skills are awfull,but today it looked quiye.when I peaked one with courage I smelled some thing..It stinked..did she pit too much oli?When I ate it I almost vomitted out.I was eating a picec of trash.but because of tiffanny's sake I kept eating while smiling at her.When the sun was satting we decied to see the sun sat.As I did not do after haveing a terrible stomachage because of Tiffany's Kimbab.While we were watching the sunsat.I saw Tiffany's eyes somewhere else.

She was looking at a couple.Thoses two were walking along tje beach.The man was carring his wife/girlfriend.I did not know as they looked so happy.I guess Tiffany was jealous.but I really could not carry jer as I was still a little sick.and I knew she weight quite alot.I kept looking at the couple.They were hugging and doing the stuff which loving people should do.When We suddenly thoses to kissing we quickly looked at the satted moon.I guess we felt gulty.I wonder I would give Tifanny my first kiss too her..

(end)

**************

I think you guys would know who the couple at the beach would be.What a mirical the two couple went inside the same hotel!!!^^pls wait for part 2!!!!!!!!!!^^.NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED.PLEASE COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE THE STORY AFTER YOU READand try checking out my other fanfic "POPULAR & UNPOPULAR = LOVE" and"Music makes Love" ^^