Sequel ~

Leo and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There may be some mistakes. Correct me and I'll edit it later. Thanks for reading :)

 

 

Today is Leo’s singing competition day. Every contestant are given their own dressing room for changing, dressing, resting, practising. So that the contestant feel more comfortable by their own. Leo will be one of the final singing competition in school and there are around 5 contestant. All of them will sing about two songs each. So Hakyeon and I will be here supporting my baby and Seulgi.

 

“Oppa, I think it is time for us to go. Taekwoon oppa must be waiting for us. He said that we can go straight to his waiting room. The staff there already been inform that we are the VIP guest for Leo”

 

“Ohh? He told you. How come he didn’t tell me? Jung Leo! Arasso. Let’s go” said Hakyeon oppa and we both go inside to his car and then he drive to the place. It is not being held at school hall. We are coming a little early as promise.

 

As soon as we arrive, we go inside the hall and ask the staff where is the waiting room. We go straight to the room and we can see Leo is resting inside. Waiting for the rehearsal.

 

“You guys are here! Hey babe” Leo look at me and fist bump with N. He pull me by waist and we go to the couch.

 

“So how is it? Are you ready Leo-ah? You are not done with the rehearsal yet right? Is everything prepared? Are you okay? Have you eat?” Wow Hakyeon oppa is being a Hakyeon oppa.

 

“You are asking too many question. Everything is ready and yes I already eat something. But not that much. I hope everything will be okay. I am sooo nervous”

 

“You will doing fine. I know your talent. You can sing, you already prepared so much. Now just try to relax and focus on today. We believe in you. We know you can do it” I said to Leo. Giving him some strength. He looks too nervous. He smile and give me a kiss on cheek.

 

“Jung Taekwoon. You are next” one of the staff suddenly came and call for Leo. He went to the stage for final rehearsal. I go out from the room and make my way to the entrance. I hope verything will be going smooth and his singing is incredible.

 

**********

 

The show is about to start. So Hakyeon and I go to the seat that is reserved for us and sit there. We are at the front row. Thanks to Leo. Heheh. He reserved this seat special for us. Those fangirl? Who cares about them. For now, my attention is all on Leo and Hakyeon is with me all the time. They will never do something stupid against me or else, they will confront with Leo and Hakyeon. Hakyeon treat me as a close dongsaeng. Well, I am his bestfriend girlfriend though. I have mention about Seulgi right? Well, she is here too.

 

During the rehearsal, Hakyeon oppa go to Seulgi’s room. He stays at Leos’ for a short moment only and go to Seulgis’. Seulgi’s seat already reserved for her parents so the only available seats are from Taekwoon. Since his parents are abroad and he stayed here alone. Every contestant are given two seats that can be reserved so that is me and Hakyeon oppa.

 

Tonight is awesome. The opening shows gimmick from the stuntman and then special guest is appearing. It is Kim Taeyeon. She is one of the most popular and talented singer in Korea. She graduated from our university. She make a special appearance today and I am really surprised. Leo barely tell me any information about this one. Ohmygod!

 

“The next contestant, he is a cold type of person with a good vocal. One of the most popular guy in school. Jung Taekwoon!” the MC announce for Leo’s stage. The audience lights is off and the stage’s light is on.

 

I want to dream forever with you

Following the happy breeze, beneath that bright sky that blinds me
Beautiful melodies and fresh air fills this road that I'm walking with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter