Final ~

Leo and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for making you wait so long. I'll edit it again later after my final exam finished which is next year lol (9th January). I want to make a sequel but I didn't think of anything yet. Let's hope and pray that I didn't get the writer's block XD Anddd I hope I can do well for my final T.T 

AND SORRY FOR ANY TYPO,GRAMMATICAL & MISSPELLED WORDS

 

 

“Leo. Taekwoonnie. Woonie. What are you doing today? Are you going to ignore me again today?” said said it to Taekwoon and making her ‘oh so famous puppy eyes’. Leo is juts quietly stare at her and then back to his own world again.

 

“Baby Leo! Look at me. Uuuu-Ahhhh-Eeee” Sunny doing her 3 set aegyo and get a glare from Leo. Again.

 

“Go back to your seat..?” short. But only that short sentence, Sunny is already glowing and happily back to her seat.

 

Sunny has always had a crush on Leo and she shamelessly shows it to Leo and tell him. Leo is one of the popular guy in school. Even he is cold, his presence itself already can make all the fangirls crazily in love with him. Not to mention, during the Valentine’s Day, he will get the most chocolate by the girls. In VIXX, he is the most popular one.

 

“Leo-ya, you got letters from the girls again today. Wanna read it?” said N. Leo’s best friend. He is the one who can make Leo doing things without whining and the one who always do not care the cold glare given by Leo.

 

“You can read it Hakyeon-ah. I’m not interested”

 

“If you really want this to stop, just date someone for god sake. The letters, presents  or even the girls will stop themselves for whatever they are doing right now” N understand that his friend is tired with all the girls keep come to him and they being too clingy and y type of girl.

 

“It is not that easy as it seems Hakyeon”

 

“I can set up someone for you. If you want. Blind date”

 

“ It’s okay boy, I will do it myself. Maybe some help from you too. Where is Seulgi?”

 

“Okay, tell me if there is anything. She have training today. So I am all alone”

 

 

“Ahhhh! This is really frustrating!” Leo really didn’t like it when the girls keep on coming to him. But this one girl, succeed at getting his attention. She surely that type who do not know what is ‘give up” words and it is Sunny.

 

He is that type who don’t know how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter