1/?

How's life?

“I think I need a partner.” Yoongi stopped typing.

“I don’t want to be alone, at least not in winter.” Yoongi sighed, a little not too loud but he pretty sure Chanyeol could hear his sudden spectacular way of breathing.

“Why – “

“Why what?”

“You desperately need a partner.”

“Because I’m sick of living alone.”

“You have me.” This time, Chanyeol decided to breathe out heavily while hand clutched on his chest, tight.

“Your existence is pretty much a question, Yoongi.”

“Ouch.”

“Now tell me – How can I stop this loneliness in my heart.”

“It’s easy. First, go to your body setting and click on the heart emoticon. Right click and you will see list of choices, but don’t fret my friend, think wisely and make sure to click on the life’s preference. There, you can see few column divided into two, to be exact. Go to the ‘emotions’ bar and choose your needs. Simple. You can always change it, well, depends on the situation you went through, of course.”

“That’s why they said never have a programming student as your roommate.”

“I feel sorry for you then, mass com.”

It seems Chanyeol will spend his winter, all alone with only a programming student by his side then.

--

“Date me?” Baekhyun steps getting slower, his expression became stiff as he turned to look at Chanyeol.

“Mind to explain on what purpose should I date you then?” He said, while crossing his arms over his chest, the supposed stiff expression appeared to be so complicated yet still maintaining the calmness in his eyes.

“Do you even need a reason to date someone?”

“For me; yes. Things must have an answer, a justifiable one, of course. You can’t simply presume that everyone want to date you even though you’re hot as , Park Chanyeol.”

“Isn’t that justifiable enough?”

“I’d prefer a proper submission before you get into an oral agreement like this. I don’t prefer verbal permission on matter regarding a ‘date’, at least not from a person like you. It’s unsafe for my future emotion prospect.”

That’s when Chanyeol decided it is hard to woo a law student’s heart.

--

“Byun Baekhyun rejected you?” Yoongi said, he’s actually laughing a little bit inside /and out/ but decided to tone it down for the sake of his friend’s pathetic heart /and life too/.

“He did, just this morning when I met him in front of the library though.”

“I respect your braveness to go one-on-one with a law student, Chanyeol – especially a Byun Baekhyun, you’re lucky you still alive, my friend.”

“I’m just testing my luck.”

“You don’t even have one.” Chanyeol sighed. Yoongi said the truth, that’s that.

“That’s why ‘testing’.”

“You need to have it in order to test it.”

“Shut up. I don’t need your clarification.”

“I didn’t know the power of rejection could improve your vocabulary.”

“Shut up, Yoongi.”

Chanyeol decided to fill in the application to change his roommate, he went to the office but he forgot about it after saw Byun Baekhyun walked into the office direction.

That’s how he realized he’s actually a chicken despite his tall figure and handsome face; he’s a major coward.

--

“Help me hyung –

Junmyeon laughed. This brat only comes to see him whenever he is in the middle of an unknown love crisis.

“Okay – Explain.”

“I need to find a partner.”

“And you asked Byun Baekhyun to date you –

“ how did you – Oh , did Yoongi told you about this? He’s such a betrayer; I knew it I couldn’t trust him on matter related to this.”

“FYI, not Yoongi, but Baekhyun himself told me about this.”

“Oh – I thought

“Yoongi existence is pretty much questionable, you know.” Chanyeol nodded his head.

“Then how to heal the wounds inside my heart, hyung? I’m pretty much dying; no longer have the needs to survive anymore.”

“I wish I could kill you so I can stop the pain.”

“That’s harsh.”

“Mass com students always are the problematic one.”

“Oh ya – said a ‘no-life’ medic student.”

“At least I have a girlfriend.”

Chanyeol stop seeing Junmyeon for a while, but he texted him whenever the latter asked on his heart condition.

Humanity restored.

At the very least, someone still care. /It’s his cousin but who cares/

--

“You need equation.”

“For love? Seriously Jin?”

“Do I look like someone who’s trying to kid you around?”

“No.”

“Ever heard on the equation of 1 + 1 = 3?”

“No.”

“Gosh, you’re so stupid.”

“Mass com didn’t teach us that. I doubt you learned those theories in class though.”

“We don’t, but I did. It’s called additional info to stay survive in reality. You need to be smart even if you have a handsome face, Chanyeol.”

“Okay.”

“Thank God I prefer simple replies, but don’t do that to Byun Baekhyun. He prefers something complete with a proper elaboration and if possible, by reciting any cases or dramas relating to love and such.”

“Wow –

“I learned a lot in business law class.”

“You took that class?” Seokjin laughed.

“ you, it’s compulsory for my batch since none seems interested to develop more in the world of finance or lit – So the lecturer suggested us to join that class for fun. And we didn’t know we need to sit for the exam too. He scammed us.”

“Because you guys keep being so theoretical.”

“, you can’t really applied math in real life unless you want to calculate something. We can formulate things, but never really go deep into explaining them.”

“So back to our actual business please.”

“I almost forgot. That equation can’t be applied in your case.”

“Why?”

“You don’t even have the other ‘one’ to complete the equation. Plus, judging through you preference, I reckon you to adopt a baby or a child in order to get the correct answer.”

“Bye.”

-

Never talk to a math student. They won’t understand you problem, said Chanyeol to Yoongi.

“Just to let you know, Seokjin is my boyfriend.”

“God bless you two, please.”

--

“Junmyeon suggested you.” Taehyung seems surprise with the statement, his face says it all anyway; on how he widened his eyes from the usual centimetres and the expression on his face – Please.

“You met with a wrong person then.”

“Please – I came all the way from the mass com faculty to meet you.”

“And I have an astronomy class in another fifteen minutes.”

“A quick advice then.”

“Go to Namjoon hyung. I’m sure he will help you. Yoongi came to seek for an advice before, and that’s how he and Seokjin hyung – ya know, so I guess you better go and see him. He’s a lit student anyway. It is just a few blocks away from here. Bye hyung!”

Chanyeol ended up walking for another fifteen minutes to meet up with a person named Namjoon but nobody seems to know /recognize/ the said name.  Not. Even. A. Person.

--

“Are you Namjoon?”

“No, I am Jungkook. Who are you?”

“I am Chanyeol.”

“Nice to meet you, Chanyeol.”

“Nice to meet you too, Jungkook.”

“Okay.”

“Do you know Namjoon?”

“No one names Namjoon around.”

“What the hell but Taehyung told me there’s a person name Namjoon who studies in lit fac.”

“I’m sorry to disappoint your interest, but seriously – No one here goes with the name of Namjoon.”

“Oh probably he’s talking about Rap Mon hyung?” Said an unknown voice from behind.

“Jongin hyung!” Exclaimed Jungkook.

“Excuse me, but there’s a monster around?” Gosh, Chanyeol feels so dumb now.

“Oh no – no, it’s not like that. Namjoon is the rap monster.”

“Huh?”

“It’s okay Jungkook, I’ll deal with him from here. You have a class to attend right?”

“Yes hyung, Namjoon is rap mon real name? Lame. That’s why whenever I ask him about his real name, he always said, ‘You can never let people know too much about you.’ Pfft. Oh hyung, and you too Chanyeol hyung – See you again!” He said while waving his hand before went to his class /which Chanyeol doubt about it because he’s pretty sure that cute kid went to the main gate direction/

--

“So for what reason you’re looking for Namjoon?”

“Oh – My friends asked me to meet him.”

“Really?”

“Your friend must be desperate to find a partner then?”

“Just like Yoongi and Junmyeon too, they went on and on to search for a Namjoon, but no one ever heard his real name so everyone was like, ‘There’s no Namjoon here’ – Poor them and you too.”

“You know Yoongi and Junmyeon too?”

“They’re Namjoon’s VIP customers though, trust me – If not because of Namjoon, I’m pretty sure Yoongi will forever in virtual relationship with his laptop and Junmyeon, will stuck with his long white coat and stethoscope. But, never tell them about this matter, it’s supposed to be P&C, customer privacy, you know –

Chanyeol mentally laughing so hard and he swear, when he’s back at their shared room– He will blackmail Yoongi with all the information he received from this boy named Jongin.

--

(Do tell me whether I need to continue writing it or not. Excuse my grammatical error because I never really paid any attention during English class so my grammar wrecking so hard)