When You See Me

When You See Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was tracing the raindrops on the windowpane, stealing a few moments of silence, thinking and watching the people stroll down the street. I have been working at this café since I entered University. I loved this café. It had a beautiful ambience and a stunning view that stole my heart the first time I stepped into it. Every morning I’d watch the sky turn from dark to pinkish-orange then blue. It was simple but lovely.

“Yah! Heeyeon-ah! There’s a customer! Stop dreaming!” Heeyeon jolted, turning abruptly to face a pair of shoulders.

~~~~~~~

“She is so petite.” Was all I could think. All I wanted to do then was to protect her from everything and anything. I couldn’t understand what took over me. It was like a fist was clenching my heart and squeezing it tight. I… I think… I think I’m in trouble.

“Ok Taecyeon! Wake up! You never stuttered before. You’re supposed to be strong and charismatic like a beast!” I mentally slapped myself.

“May I have your order, sir?”

“Oh, just Taecyeon would do.” She looked at me weirdly. “Erm… Er, I mean I would like to have a Dark Mocha Ice-Blended Coffee.” I scratched my head, flashing my famous mega-watt smile.

~~~~~~~

That was how it all began. I finally understood what love at first sight meant. I’m not obsessed over her. Caring for her was like a basic instinct I never knew I had. And I didn’t mean to stalk her. I just happened to be walking in the same direction. Honest.

“Hi! Are you new here? You are supposed to go to the office to apply and choose your courses.” A lean man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter