Chapter 4

When I'm Down On My Knees

 

The following day, after she had told me. Everyone went to school feeling glum, Bora had told the girls her news the night before we all went back to school which explains Dasom's grande lunch.

The girls, in turn, told the other guys as they dragged them away when we were at the park. During lunch, Sungyeol, Hoya and I went to look for the three girls, we found them eating in the cafeteria. I admired Bora from afar, she looked like she didn't have any appetite because she was just pushing her food around with her chopsticks. But as soon as she saw us approaching she grabs one slice of kimchi and eats it along with some rice, she then smiles at me.

I sit next to her and the guys sit next to Dasom and Jieun, theyre in their own world of Kai Bai Bo.

I turn to Bora, "What do you want to do today after school?"

"Uhm, I dont know but it'd be better if we all just went home and studied wouldn't it?" She said with no negativity intended, she was thinking about school almost 24/7.

"Babe. Your leaving in two days. We need to... spend our time together." I pouted, she sighed looking down at her food.

She didn't budge.

I faced Hoya, "Ya! Try your aegyo on Bora she doesnt wanna spend time with us," I pouted again making sure she was looking,

"Guys, its not that I don't wanna spend time with you. It's our senior year, you guys know the exams later on." she says reasonably,

Hoya then speaks immediately after her, "Why me!? I'm the most aegyo-less man on the planet." He grumbles at me,

"Then you expect me to do it with these dino-gums?!" I retort.

"She's your girlfriend anyways!"

"You know you love her too anyways!"

He sighs and smacks his hand on the table. I win.

"Nyu-na~~! We have so much more time for those exams later on! It's only the middle of the school year. I worry about that kinda stuff like... Three days before the exam." Hoya says in a cute voice, "C'mon~ Let's go out. Preaase~" I shudder as he pouts at her and crosses his arms. In the corner of my eye I see Sungyeol banging his head softly on the table top. Aegyo from men physically hurts him.

"You're going out with us later whether you like it or like it!" He adds and Bora giggles uncontrollably and finally agrees,

"Yesseu!" I exclaimed in victory, "Your aegyo attack has done it again, thanks bro." I laugh and fist bump Hoya.

"Don't expect me to act like this all the time.. Bish." He says and continues stealing food from Ji-eun's lunch.

"So now that you've gotten me to agree, what do we plan to do...?" Bora states cluelessly, just then Sunggyu appears out of nowhere and loops his arms around Bora and mine's shoulders.

We both look at him and he has a mischivous smirk. "I have heard your dilemma friends, we shall go sky-diving!" He ends with right his index finger in the air. I lightly shake my head laughing.

"Eh?!" Bora states shocked, "But it'll he dark when we get out of school." she worries,

"Damn." He sits in between us and puts his chin into his hands, thoughtfully thinking,

"You guys wanna go to a noraebang? We can have a few drinks as well, I know a place that's really nice. They wont care if we're minors." Sungyeol suggests,

"Sure." Bora and the girls reply then chatter excitedly.. Women and their karaoke.

I rolled my eyes. "Can we also invite Woohyun and Sungjongie?" Dasom asks,

"Of course! The more the merrier! And we havent seen those two in a while." She replies

School had just let out, we had all agreed to just meet up at the place Sungyeol suggested, when Bora and I arrived, Sungjong was waiting outside, he squeals in excitement when he sights us approaching. Bora immediately lets go of my hand and tackles him, luckily they dont fall down. Bora's school uniform is being picked up by the wind, my eyes almost bulge out and I rush to her side, Sungjong is holding her skirt down by the sides at the end of it.

"They're all inside," he tells us with an excited grin. I take over her skirt, she keeps the front held down, Sungjong guides us into the building, once inside, I let go of Bora and greet Sungjong with a bear hug,

"Hyuuuung!" he whines, I let him go and pinch his cheeks then squish them together, "Wae you squish me hyung." he says while his face still looks like a fish, this kid was too cute.

Bora giggles standing behind me watching us. "I squish 'cause I mish! How's school?" I ask as we head towards our room. Woohyun and him went to a different school than the rest of us so we didn't get to see them often.

"It's alright, I just wish it was less stressful. Woohyun-i hyung is with me so it's fun most of the time." He beams at Bora and I, we reach the room I stand behind and let Bora in first, she gasps in surprise and I hear cheering inside. I peeped into the room, there were streamers hung from the ceiling and balloons were strewn all over the place.

"SURPRISE!!!" Everybody shouts in excitement, "Don't get us wrong," Dasom started, "The decorations are here because we wanted tonight to be special and memorable, not because we're actually celebrating you leaving." Bora is walks into the room and looks around wide-eyed. There were pink and purple helium balloons up against the ceiling, there was also a lot of food and drinks on the table in the middle of the room. I approach her and give her a gentle back hug, I had successfully planned this while she left with Dasom during lunch earlier to get fake homework from one of the teachers that I needed... Who was absent. So we had pleeeenty of time to plan.

"This is..." She starts, "AWESOME?! Yes we know." Myungsoo continued. That kid.

"Noona! Look at all the foooood..." Sungjong made a bee line towards the table in the middle of the room, the food had been store bought because of the short notice, but everyone had pitched in so it was alright. I let go of Bora, head to sit down on one of the couches and admire her.

"Wah, guys I'm really speechless. Gomapda, jinjja." She then extends her arms out, "Group hug!" Everyone then stampedes towards her, she realizes what she's gotten herself into and shrieks. They were all in the hug so I decided to join..... By jumping on the guys and making them carry my weight.

"HYUNG!!!"

"HUK!"

"GOD DAMN."

"AH SHIL-BAH! GET OFF!"

I heard the guys all shout out. I hopped on them once more before I got off of them for good, after the playing around and the karaoke singing we all sat down to eat after that we all headed home, like always I dropped Bora off before I headed back to my house. We were already a few steps from her house. The lights were off.

"Guess it's my lucky night, she's not home." She gives a weak smile and hugs me, "I'll see you tomorrow chagiya~" She gives me a peck on the cheek and skips the rest of the way into her house.

"Yah!" I yell before she gets in,

"Wae?!"

"Saranghae~" I make a heart with my arms over my head.

"Nadoo, saranghae!" She replied the same. A huge grin was plastered on my face as I walked my way home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sososososossosooso sorry it took this long, but I'm finally on summer break so. EXPECT UPDATES! :D

Saranghae so much for waiting so long ;~; i apologize agen.