War on Exo Planet

War on Exo Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun sighs. Was this a good idea? Was leaving Exo Planet? Leaving all of the people he loved and cared about? He runs a hand through his human-like dark blond hair.

“Well, there’s no turning back.” He thinks to himself and lands the small spaceship.

It’s a good thing that he chose a small, secluded place to land or the humans would have tripped. The small GPS on the dashboard shows that he’s in some small part in South Korea.

    Of course before he decided to leave and go to a planet millions of light years away, he studied the geography. South Korea is located in the Eastern Hemisphere in a large country named Asia.

    The good thing about being an alien is that he can literally just skim over a document with a few basic terms and he can learn a whole language. He smirks and looks up “Easy Korean Terms” and in less than about 15 seconds, he knew the whole language.

    

    After about an hour and half trying to design himself to look as normal as possible, he exits the spaceship, which then vanishes once he presses a button on his key thing. It would really if some stupid kids messed up his only way of transportation.

 

    “Well, first things first. I’ve gotta find a way into town.”

 

It doesn’t take long before Sehun stumbles upon a “small” town, Icheon. The buildings are huge and could probably show the “buildings” back at Exo Planet to shame. Making his way through the city, he notices how the humans act. Every few seconds they blink their eyes and take in a new breath of air. He’s going to have to practice that.

 

Due to his thoughts being somewhere other than walking and not bumping into anyone, he does just that. “Aish! Watch where you’re going, babo!” A deep voice growls causing Sehun’s eyes to widen. He looks up at the stranger and sees a tall man with light brown curly hair.

“I-i’m sorry. I wasn’t watching where I was going. Are you okay?” Sehun apologizes, bowing at the tall man whose face softens at Sehun’s actions. A grin quickly spreads across his face.

“Ah, I’m fine. I’ve just had a bad morning. It’s all good. What’s your name, anyway? You owe me a coffee.” The man says pulling Sehun in the direction towards the smaller part of the city.

“My name is Sehun. I just moved here from, uh, America.” He answers.

“Oh, cool! I’ve been there for business stuff but it was only for a few days. What brings you here, Sehun?”

“I just..I just needed a new start, you know? Life wasn’t much there and I figured coming home would be a nice change.” Sehun says making the man grin again.

“Nice, nice. Korea is amazing. I’m Chanyeol, nice to meet you.” The tall man says as he pats Sehun's shoulder. Sehun smiles back at the friendly man.

“You too. So, uhm, where exactly are we going?” Sehun asks once the two make their way to a street with a few stores and such.

“We, my dear friend, are going to the best coffee place in all of Icheon. You'll love it, I promise.” Chanyeol responds, stopping right in front of a small cafe.

 

After that, Sehun and Chanyeol became really good friends. Every morning, Sehun would greet Chanyeol at the coffee shop where they ordered a drink and talked to the barista, Minseok. And not long after that, Chanyeol offered Sehun a place in his apartment as a roommate.

 

“Sehun, let’s go drinking, it’ll be fun! Plus it seems like you need to relax.” Chanyeol says one day while the two are watching a random drama on the television. He notices the way his friend seems to be extremely tired all the time. He assumes it’s the new job Sehun recently got.

“Hyung, I’m too tired to go. You can go without me. I’ll be fine.”

“Nope, nope, nope, you’re coming with me. Whether you like it or not.” Chanyeol says, dragging the smaller of the two out of bed and into the bathroom. “Get ready, or I’ll wash you myself.” He finishes and exits the bathroom. After many threats from Chanyeol, Sehun finally obliges and gets ready, though he has no idea what to wear exactly, considering he has never been “drinking.”

 

It’s not long until Sehun and Chanyeol are walking into a bar and sitting down with four other people, three guys and one girl. They introduce themselves as Baekhyun, who is Chanyeol’s best friend, Jongin and Kyungsoo who are best friends, also. The last is the girl, who speaks in a soft accented voice and has short pink hair.

“I’m Luhan, nice to meet you! Chanyeol has told us so much about you. I’m sure we’ll be great friends.” She says, throwing up a peace sign, a cute eye smile appearing. Sehun smiles back at her, waving a hand.

“Oh Sehun, nice to meet you too. And I hope what he said was all nice things.” Sehun responds making the six of them laugh.

“Yah! You know I wouldn’t say anything bad. Well, there was this one time, but that’s not important.” He says, his loud laugh echoing throughout the room, causing the others to wince.

The rest of the night is spent with laughs and many drinks. The next morning was awful for not only Chanyeol and the others, but Sehun most of all. Who knew that aliens get a worse headache than humans? Definitely not Sehun. Due to Chanyeol and his friends, that soon became Sehun’s friends, the alien soon had the human life down. But all roads have a few bumps. And Sehun wasn't ready for it.

 

It was about a year and a half after Sehun first came to Earth when he randomly got a message on his tablet like gadget that he brought from Exo Planet. For the first two months, Sehun would get a message from his parents everyday asking him to come home. But then they just stopped, realizing that they would never receive an answer back.

 

From; Yixing

            Sehun, I’m sorry to contact you. I know you said you wanted no one messaging you anymore, but this is urgent news. Exo Planet is under attack. We need your help, Sehun. Please.  Message me back when you can. -Yixing

There was a video attached to the message. It shown the biggest city, the one where Sehun and his family is from. Buildings were on fire, citizens were in the streets running around screaming and crying. Then the camera changed and Yixing’s face popped up. He was shouting for Sehun to come and help, that they needed him. And then a large bomb was dropped into a building a few blocks down from Yixing and the camera cut out.

Sehun dropped the gadget, fear and horror struck on his face. “Sehunnie, what’s wrong?” Baekhyun asks, looking up from the fallen gadget at Sehun’s fearful features. The other four look at him expectantly. This was a situation that he wanted to avoid. How to tell your human friends that you’re an alien from a planet not even in their solar system who fled from his home planet to Earth to escape from the nagging of his parents and that his old planet is now under attack and they need his help to fight.

“Uhm..It’s hard to, uh, explain. You see, my home is under attack and they need my help to fight. But I may not be able to come back for a long time. There’s just a bunch of things I haven’t told you all, and if I did tell you, I don’t think you’d want to associate with me ever again.” He answers hesitantly.

“Are you saying you’re a girl? Cause you know, Sehun, we’ll love you either way.” Chanyeol says with a small laugh.

“No, hyung, I’m a boy. Well, actually, it’s hard to explain.” He replies, smiling softly at his friends.

“Well don’t just sit there, explain what it is.” Luhan says, swatting at Sehun’s shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter