Beep Beep

Written Song

 

let's pretend that this happened last December 12, 2012...okay? =)

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

                     “Minho?” He was startled when he heard a familiar voice call him. He was in deep thoughts and didn’t notice that somebody had approached him. “What are you doing here? Why don’t you go inside? It’s cold out here.” A middle aged woman said worriedly. He gave a small smile and bowed his head.

                “Good Evening, Auntie. I’m fine here, just waiting for Soojung.” He answered politely. He was waiting outside the Jung’s residence for quite some time now.

                “You should have waited inside. You might get sick fro—“

                “Oppa?” Krystal’s sudden appearance cut off her mother’s discourse. “What are you doing here?”

                “I’ll leave you two alone. Don’t stay out here for too long.” Krystal’s mother said before turning towards their house.

                “I was calling you but you weren’t answering your phone.” Krystal said when her mother had left.

                “I left it at the dorm. I was on a rush on my way here.”

                “Why are you here anyway? And why were you in a hurry to go here?”

                “You weren’t answering my calls nor did you reply to any of my text messages.” Minho frowned. “I was worried so I rushed here to see if you are fine.” He pouted cutely at her. Krystal smiled at his actions. “This is the first time that you didn’t answer or reply to me after some calls and messages.”

                “Some? You call 15 missed calls and 20 messages, ‘some’?”

                “I was worried, okay?!” Minho became slightly frustrated. “We were exchanging text messages one moment then next thing I knew you weren’t replying to any of my messages or answering my calls.”

                “I’m sorry, oppa. I got carried away by my conversation with Yoona unnie. And our phones were on silent mode to not disrupt the musical so I was not able to hear any alert from my phone.”

                “Yoona noona?”

                “Yes. I told you that we’ll watch Jessica unnie’s musical today right?”

                “Yoona noona, again?”

                “Again?” Krystal did not understand what Minho meant.

                “You’re always spending time with Yoona noona.” Minho started, not looking at her. “You two always have this ‘bonding time’. Even at SMTown concert endings, you’re spending time with her. Holding her hand. Talking to her. Playing with her...”

                Krystal smiled despite Minho’s nonsense. He looked like a whiny little boy which she found cute. She suddenly gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek which stopped him from ranting and look at her with a pout on his face. She held his face with both of her hands and showed him a sweet smile. “Minho-yah, you do realize that you’re getting jealous over Yoona unnie here, right? Yoona unnie, who is just like a sister to me and to you too.”

                He sighed taking in Krystal’s point. Thinking how childish he was just a few moments ago. “I’m sorry. It’s just that I can’t spend much time with you nowadays. We didn’t even have the chance to celebrate my birthday together. I guess I just miss you so much that I envy Yoona noona for having the luxury of spending time with you.”

                What he said warmed her heart. “I miss you too.” Minho smiled hearing what she just said. “And you don’t have to envy Yoona unnie for having time to spend with me. We’ll be spending some time together too. Soon, I believe so.”

                “What do you mean?”

                “Come on. Let’s go inside. You must be feeling cold already.” She started walking towards her house.

                “Yah, Jung Soojung, what do you mean?” He followed her.

                She looked back with a sly smile. “Well, there’s this photo shoot and a brand endorsement.”

                “What?!”

 

_______________________

 

                Minho smiled. He remembered the good news that Krystal told him. They were going to have a photo shoot for High Cut magazine with Sulli. Plus, Krystal and Sulli would be the new female endorsers of Etude which means he’ll see her more often than before.

                He was now back at the SHINee dorm, on his bed with his phone. He decided to call her and wish her good night.

Ring~ Ring~ Ring~ Ring~

                He’s getting a little impatient. After a few more rings, “Hello, this is Krystal. Can’t answer my phone right now. Just leave a message after the beep...”

                “Yah! Jung Soojung!” He can’t believe it. “Where are you? Why can’t you answ—“ he was cut off by a sound of giggles.

                “Just kidding, oppa.”

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for any mistakes.

Thank you for reading. =)