Warning

Manlike
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

"Wait, you’re going to live in room 25?” Luhan gasped as he had overheard what the receptionist said.

”Hum, what about it?” Jin Ri asked and lifted her eyebrow out of curiosity.

”You’re going to live with Luhan, Kai and Chanyeol. I don’t know if I shall call you unlucky or lucky. I bet people would do anything to change with you.. but they can be a bit… ” Luhan stopped before he finished the sentence and scratched his head looking like he didn’t know how to express himself, and finally said ”ego-tripped..”

Before Jin Ri could say anything he interrupted her and said: ”but hey don’t worry, you can always come and visit me in the south dorm”, while smiling and patted her shoulder.

”Yeah…” Jin Ri said in response and met his soft gaze, even if she didn’t want to admit it, he was darn handsome. It was good she already had someone she could turn to if something happened, but she had decided earlier not to trust anyone. She would get through these years smoothly avoiding as much drama as possible.

Moving towards the canteen she noticed how people were looking their way. As she glanced around she saw a guy standing by the cafeteria giving her a dirty look.

Looking him up and down she noticed that his top two shirt buttons were undone and wore, what it looked like to be, a Hamilton watch.

I wonder what his parents work with, Jin Ri thought and looked back at him nonchalantly, she really disliked guys who acted all macho when they probably hadn’t earned a single thing in their whole lives.

Even if her family wasn't wealthy, they weren’t poor either. But they would definitely not been able to afford the costs of attending this school without the scholarship. 

Jin Ri was shaken from her thoughts as Luhan called her brother’s name.

”Hey, Ha Jung Woo, hellooo”, Luhan said and waved his hand in front of her face.

”Oh yeah, me” she answered and instantly regretted saying ”me” and hoped he wouldn’t react. She still wasn’t used with not being called ”Jin Ri” or ”Sulli” as her brother always called her.

”You see that guy standing by the cafeteria?” Luhan said while eyeing the guy as discreet as possible.

”What about him?”, Jin Ri said, even if she just a while ago had clearly gotten dirty looks from him.

”His name is Tao and if you want to keep out of trouble, you should avoid him. He has never gone easy on scholarship students. Last semester he even bullied one guy so much he transferred schools, and since his parents donate money to the school, he didn’t get into any trouble for doing so.”

So he’s a rich douchebag you can’t touch huh? Jin Ri thought and imagined what she would do if he started bullying her. She’d try to avoid him but if he even tried to lay a hand on her she’d not think twice about defending herself.

Passing the cafeteria and walking through the canteen Jin R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter