Arriving

Manlike
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

Jin Ri gazed in amazement upon the huge, five-storey old building in front of her. She had never in her life seen such a big school. Looking at the school map, and then at the school grounds, she could see four other buildings, surrounding the main building as a compass. 

I wonder which dorm I will be placed in, Jin Ri thought as she kept looking around, amazed by the school’s architecture.

After standing there for some minutes, she finally continued to walk towards the entrance. While walking she noticed a soccer and baseball field to right of the main building, just a bit away from the ”east” dorm.

She started thinking about how p.e would work out for her, hoping there would be proper bathrooms in the locker rooms where she would be able to change clothes without being noticed or disturbed.

As Jin Ri was getting closer and closer to the entrance she looked at the oak trees that were surrounding the main building, covered with a thin layer of sparkly snow. 

She now realized winter was her favorite season, thinking about all the cute and cozy clothes she could wear. But she suddenly remembered that she was supposed to be a boy and sighed at the thought of having to wear boy clothes for the upcoming years.

Standing in front of the entrance, looking through the glass, Jin Ri could see people in fancy uniforms walking around. She hadn’t really been nervous earlier but she started to feel uneasy now thinking about the fact she’d spend years surrounded by boys, and boys only.

Ever since she had been little she had had trouble with boys, and because of that she had never had a boyfriend. She remembered when her friend was being bullied in 8th grade, and she left one of the guys with a broken nose.

Since that happened, they had given her the nickname ”The nose breaker”, and she never saw the guy she punched in the face ever again.

And because of that incident, boys in her hometown were scared of her, which she thanked her brother for because he was the one who had taught her how to fight and punch properly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter