Drunk In Love

Change The Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her eyes slowly opened from the rest and stared blankly at the ceiling before the body that people so much admired… rolled to the left and placed the attention on the phone beside the bed, lying immobile in the desk of wooden. Thinking about how he doesn’t ring in these past days, her empty stomach sink in the unease feeling that she felt in the day that she left the country. At these point, he probably already know about what happened…But why doesn’t he called her? Deep inside she was expecting a angry Jiyoung… A furious one… But nothing came. Maybe he is saving everything for the day, that he comes back. She lift her heavy drowsy body off from the bed, and a freezing wing coming from the west passes by her. .. Making her head snap to the right… Noticing the empty place beside her… She don’t want feel this way… This conflicting feeling… Made her feel like a loser…

He faced the window in front of him with such intensity, that surprised the fact of broken in pieces. He is numb… Incapable of feeling anything… From anger to despair… From hesitation to anticipation… Just imagining how he should react when see her sitting on the table eating… Or sleeping depending on the time that he would arrive… If he should yelled at her, like that day on the phone… Or just simply ignore her presence. He is deeply afraid that when the moment comes… He will just react like an outlet idiot in front of her but the only thing more scary than this… Is only the thoughts of watch her reaction, should he just wait for something different than her usual cold expression… Maybe expect for a apologize? Someone once said that the worse thing, is getting used to something, a person, or a object, or a feeling or a expression, and he was trying really hard to don’t get used to her cold stare… Her expressionless face… Her urge to run away from him. Looking at the clock and seeing the time pass makes him feel more eager… Anticipation… He wanted this… And he could only fantasize about the moment… Of seeing her… When it comes.

6 PM marked on the clock… The time that her important appointment started… She was late… She has to leave… But thinking about his disappointed expression, when realize that she left again, made her flinch. But there is nothing that she can do… Taking a deep breath and opening the closet, she took off a simple plain white blouse, simple black paints, and a pair of simple low heels… Everything simple, but one of her charms, that made him proud and amazed, was her technique of making anything simple and plain became extremely dazzling on her. Flashbacks of the time, when he first watch her dressing herself came to her mind… Reminding the awe and dreamy look on his face… Watching the simple clothes turn once again the most fashionable on her… She smiled to herself… And upon realizing what she just did, scolded herself with a huge drop on her smiling face… And taking a second glance on her again to check if everything was okay… She left the room, grabbing a black blazer on the hanger beside the door, and the bag full of things on top of her bed.

Leaving the room, she kept her gaze down… Until a noise coming from the door made her steps freeze… Showing the man dressed up on his most simple suit, holding a simple leather suitcase… Staring at her with a stiff gaze… They just stayed like that… Staring at each other… Until her thoughts snapped back once realizing the time passing on the clock… He too snapped back, but unlike her, never left his gaze off … They walked at the same direction… Yet different ones… He thought that she would just pass throw him and left… For whichever place she was going…And if she did… He would kill himself after… For don’t saying anything… But for his surprise… It was wrong.

“ I-I had a appointment… “ She stuttered not really knowing why… She wasn’t nervous…Or frightened… It just came naturally… Like a teenager having their first crush… The feeling doesn’t died, after all. On the other side… He was drowned on her stupefying attractiveness… She changed her hair coloring… It has a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter