Prologue

Change The Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       " Ms. Kwon Sooyeon. A call is waiting. " Lifting my tired gaze up, I throw the pen and the amount of contracts paper on the wooden table, and leaned my head backwards rubbing my dazzled eyes while letting a big sigh escape my mouth. 

" Tell to leave a message. " In the phrase, my voice slightly lost it's strenght since I am almost 3 weeks inside of this office, without talking to anyone only solving problems that took me mouths to resolve. 

" I'm afraid, I can't do that, ms." Folding my arms on my chest, i start to spin the chair that I am sitted playfully, while my eyes were full concentrated on the ceiling. 

" Why not? Who is it? " There was a long pause before my secretary answer. 

" It's your husband, Ms. Mrs. Kwon Jiyong. " My brows raise in surprise, but my eyes and mouth are still with the same expression, of tiredness. 

" How was it? " My eyes won't leaved the ceiling. 

" What, ms? " My lips lifted upwards forming a smile. Reaction to the cynicism of the answer. 

" His voice. I know it's been a long time since you heard it, right? " She opened the door overtly and walked to the front of my desk, and throwing her knees on the ground, she pleaded with a loud and apologetic voice. 

" Forgive me, ms. Please, it was a mistake. I swear. I wasn't thinking straight that night when I did it. But I swear-/"

" What do you think is my problem? " Just come out of my mouth, I didn't wanted to, but my curiosity was killing me inside.

" What, ms? " Taking a deep breath, I lift myself from the chair and shrug the question away, passing through the kneeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter