Chapter 25: Twisted

Last Fantasy

the once happy ending is now twisted`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY POV

myungsoo's eyes glared as a woman stood before us, smiling wickedly

"how are you doing, son?" she softly opened as she walked closer to us. myungsoo glared at her as he hid me behind him, still holding my hand.

"don't come any closer, 'mother'" he said in a low tone. her mother stopped and faked a smile.

"well well.. if it isn't the princess of boclain" she peeked at me. i gripped onto myungsoo's coat as he stepped back from her

"why don't you go home with me, son?" she reached for myungsoo's hand and he shook it off. "no. i'm staying here" her mother smirked.

"then.. i shall bring him home then" she clicked her finger as her bodyguards came forward bringing a guy handcuffed and mouth closed.

my eyes widened "Sunggyu!!!!" i let go of myungsoo's grip and tried to approached sunggyu.

sunggyu frantically shook his head as one of the body guard stopped him. myungsoo pulled me back into him as he held me close.

"why do you bring sunggyu hyung into this?!" he half screamed while covering my ears but i can still listen parts of it.

i trembled and gripped on his shirt.

"that murderer.. he doesn't deserve to live" she said helding in her tears. she glanced at sunggyu then back at myungsoo and i.

a murderer.. sunggyu..?

he clenched his fists "don't bring him into this! don't call him a murderer!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. the crowd looked at us in instant.

sunggyu eyes widened.

her mother shivered as she cried. "he's a killer.. i will make sure he paid for it.. he will.." she started to gritted her teeth.


her fake smile turned into a furious wicked smile. she looks like she was possesed.

she went to sunggyu and held his neck. sunggyu coughed hard.

 i was terrified "NOO!!! please!! don't hurt him!!" i screamed pushing myungsoo from me. myungsoo gripped on me tighter.

"stop!! i'll come okay.. i'll come..! just..! just let him go!" myungsoo screamed.

his mother looked at him and released sunggyu right away as he panted almost ran out of breath.

she was totally serious.. she's.. a monster.

myungsoo expression become weary and anxious as he looked at her.. her mother smiled delighted.

"i'll come.. okay.. just let hyung go.. " he said releasing me from his grip while looking towards her mother.

i held his hand quickly "myungsoo.." i looked at him as he turned around giving me weak smile.

"i'm sorry.. it seems like my promise to you must be delayed.." he kissed my forehead for the last time before walking toward his mother.

no.. myungsoo.. no don't leave me.. you've promised.. i shook my head not believing.

"good boy.. let's go home" she patted myungsoo's head as he stayed silent, almost expressionless.

her mother circled his shoulder as she walked towards her private jet's gate.

"release him" myungsoo stopped and pointed at sunggyu and her mother only smiled.

"i will.." she looked at her bodyguards and clicked her finger

the bodyguards released sunggyu and pushed him to the hard floor.

i quickly released the cloth that stuffed his mouth. he panted as he sweated.

"hyung! princess!" a man came running towards us "woohyun!" i screamed as woohyun ran at us.

he quickly looked at sunggyu who is weakened.

"let's go.." she said to his son as myungsoo glanced back at us. i stood up facing them "Don't go, Myungsoo..!" i cried almost screaming.

his mother and myungsoo turned around at me. she smirked and kept on walking.

myungsoo was stiffen as her mother pulled him. he shook her mother's hand and ran to me.

"i will comeback here... i promise.. i love you" he whispered on my ear slowly, full of love and sadness. he shivered.

i ran my hand over his head and pulled him closer "i love you too.. please don't leave me.. i won't let you go.. not again.."

he pushed himself away "i.. i'm sorry.. i don't have any choice" he said as he walked back to his mother.

his mother threw me a slight smirk of victory.

i started running towards him but woohyun pulled me back "myungsoo!!" i screamed at his back which has now dissapeared.

woohyun finally let me go as i broke down crying. "come back to me.. please.. come back.." woohyun pulled me into his embrace.

dongwoo ran in and found us. he saw sunggyu and quickly piggy back him to the car. woohyun led me to the car slowly.
 

along the way home, we didn't say a word to each other. the silence was too peaceful.. too peaceful..

the car stopped infront of the castle as i opened the door and walked out slowly, swaying.

i felt like a drunk person right now.. nothing is right anymore.. nothing..

dongwoo and woohyun brought sunggyu in. i shook my head slowly as i walked back. this is not happening..

i started running towards the garden.

~~~~~~~~~

why is this happening? just when everything is perfect, problems kept on coming..?

Myungsoo, happy endings seems so hard for us because faith keeps pulling us apart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: sunggyu was involved all along, euh?

comment pleaseee :3

oh yeah i made a new fanfic titled 'I'm Not Your Girlfriend' featuring Hoya, L.Joe and Sunggyu ^^ <3

please look at it! here's the link ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/115920/i-m-not-your-girlfriend-hoya-infinite-ljoe-soomi-sunggyu

 

thankyouu <3 <3 <3 *hugs and kisses*