The hints of a new start

Do not be afraid

This chapter will be mostly about Hunhan. Hope you guys like it. I thank all the readers, subscribers and commentors. You guys made me happy :)) Please, comment. I like to see what people think about the story, I want to improve myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kris' side

As they walk through the forest, the only sound their ears could register were the cracks of the dead leafs coming from their feet and random animals sounds.

Kris was tired. He didn't know if it was metal or physical but he wished the Kai guy will just teleport them to their jail cell or wherever they were going to place them but as how he was seeing they would probably let them walk all the way. He saw Suho make a hand moment that made all s stop. Their formation broke and he realized this was all a test to see if they could breath the same air without staving each other.

"You guys are helping too. Don't think because you are prisoners, we are going to be giving you food. You have to work for it", said Sehun.

"How can we do it, when we have this ing bracelet" said Luhan while looking at the floor.

"The bracelet explodes if you try to kill us or escape, hunting for food is allowed. We do not want 5 extra luggage walking with us" the Sehun boy said while giving back a small knife to Luhan. "At least, you can hunt a small bird, right?"

Luhan's face became a red Kris had never seen in the male. He didn't know if it was from anger or embarrassment, since Sehun had hit the spot. Luhan had never bothered to hunt and find his own food, there had always been someone that was willing to do it for him.

"I will get his part", intercept Chanyeol.

"I was talking to him", Sehun said pointing at Luhan, "so shut up and do the fire."

Tired and annoyed by the boy poor treatment to s, Kris said, "why don't YOU shut up." He walked towards the boy but then Suho quickly stood up and position himself in front of Sehun. He still continue walking but stop as Suho's hand rest lightly in his right chest. He looked at the eyes of the small male as he said "Let's stop this. Sehun, watch the way you talk little boy, you should never forget your manners. Kris, calm down. You are the leader, how can you snap like that instead of thinking of a better solution?" Suho scolded him. Wait, was Suho scolding him!

"How old are you?" asked Kris.

"Why do you want to know?" answer Suho.

"I want to know the age of the person that won against me" Kris lied.

"Your pride can't let you live with the fact?" Suho said with a small smile.

Kris heart stop a little with the smile that now luckily was directed to him, "no, I can live with it but I still want to know. You know, knowledge is the best key."

Suho looked at him with a weird face and Kris knew he had just embarrassed himself in front of his crush and members, since his words didn't make sense.

"I-I mean.. I just..."

"17." Said the pale male.

"What?"

"My age is 17."

"You are 17! You're so young, I'm 18! How can they let you come here! The youngest they let was Chen that is 16, but it was because his powers!" Said Kris incredulously.

"Is not such a difference of ages, stop reacting as if a baby was send to the battlefield", laughed Suho.

Listening to the sweet laugh, Kris didn't mind embarrassing himself more if it mean the laugh was directed to him. He was in a serious problem, Suho didn't looked like he was interested in him. His Suho was just being kind, he knew he had to do a plan to win his angel's heart. But then as he was going to make an excuse to continue talking to Suho a voice destroyed all his plans.

"Suho hyung, if you are finished being friendly to the enemy then give us the order. Who is going to hunt today?", said the Sehun boy.

"You are going to be in charge of the hunting with Kai. From the prisoners... Take Luhan and Chen. Come back in an hour regardless of what you have hunt", order Suho.

The boys disappeared in the forest and Kris couldn't stop worrying about Luhan. This was his first time hunting and he knew, for sure, the Sehun boy was going to make him hunt, even though Chen was there. Kai was a short temper guy which made Kris worry even more, since Luhan was with the shortest temper... And now they were together without someone to stop them. He gaze at Suho and wonder why had the male send that combination alone to hunt, but he didn't asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's side

 

This . How can Kris just stand there and do nothing about this situation. Kris knew he had never hunt anything in his entire life but he still stood there with the other water power leader like a statue. Plus, how can this ing resting face called Sehun think he can hunt with a little knife!

"I think we need to separate. We only have an hour and we need to bring enough food for 10 people. What do you guys think?", said the tanned skin guy.

"I think that's a great idea. We should. You and Sehun make a team, and Luhan and me another one" Chen said while looking at Kai.

"Are you ing kidding me. You think we are stupid!" Anger was coming out of Kai. The view frightened Luhan and he could see Chen was also affected as he flinch a little.

"Sehun, you with Luhan. Chen you are with me. We see each other here in half an hour" order Kai.

"B-but why do I have to be in a team with you. I want to be with Sehun", protest Chen. Luhan was seriously going to kill Chen if Kai accept the proposal. He was scare of Kai's anger outbursts that were greater than his. Just as Kris had said before, he finally found someone scarier and short temper than him.

For his relief Kai respond with a voice that said he wasn't going to listen to anyone anymore, "NO. Let's began, I take east, Sehun you take west." Kai walked to the easter side of the forest and Chen stood there for a few second pleading Luhan with his eyes to change places but Luhan just smirked at him and wave goodbye.

"Chen, get your feet moving" said Kai.

Luhan saw how Chen walked behind Kai through the forest until their silhouettes were out of sight.

"So, are you going to just stand there or you coming with me? I don't mind if you want to hunt alone." Said Sehun.

Luhan knew the boy had an idea of his lack of experience in hunting as he had made it obvious with his blushing before. This mean Sehun was mocking him! He wanted to say he will hunt by himself but he wasn't sure if he could at least hunt a small bird. If he was with Sehun even if he didn't hunt anything, he could act as if Sehun's prey was his, too.

"Wait! I'm going"

They walked until they got to the section of the forest that had giant trees. The straightness of their trunk was something he had only seen in the pine trees from his home country forest. The wet soil smell got to his system bringing him calmness and he knew this was going to be one of his favorite places.

"This is one of my favorite places" said Sehun.

"Yeah, it's relaxing. I like it...is as if the war was not happening. When everything ends, I think I would like to come and live here with the company of this giant trees" said dreamily Luhan.

"I had always think the same. So no, don't come. Is going to be occupied by me" Sehun answered.

"Eh! Don't be cheap! There is enough space for both of us to live here!"

"Oh, you barely know me and we are from opposite teams, but you are asking me to live with you already? I didn't know I was that charming" said Sehun while winking.

Luhan realizing his word, knew he has turned burning red. He hate it how with this Sehun guy he will blush continuously, when he already had experience with lovers in his country as he was love by many. He decide he was not going to back down to the arrogant boy.

"Well, don't you want to, too? If you didn't, you wouldn't be remarking my words and asking me for a clearer answer. Was it love at first sight?" Luhan returned back the wink.

Then something unexpected happened, Luhan saw the resting face convert to a laughing one. Sehun's eyes turn to cute crescent shape, while his mouth was open showing his perfect teeth and a childish deep sound forming the laugh. Luhan couldn't help but smile, too, at the sight.

"Okay, deal. When all this finish we are going to come and live here." Said Sehun.

"Alright, deal." Laugh Luhan, "but we have to find a way to tell the rest."

"My older brother is going to freak out! He is not going to believe this situation"

"You have a older brother?" Asked Luhan.

"Yeah, is Suho hyung, our leader." Answer Sehun. "Do you have brothers or sisters?"

"I don't. But Kris is my cousin, he is the leader from my squad. He is a ing cold "

"You have to understand him.. them. They have too much pressure in being the leaders."

"That's true" smiled Luhan, he couldn't believe a mature boy was behind that resting face.

Luhan was waiting for more words from Sehun but the boy stood still with eyes alert.

"What are you..."

"Shhh" Sehun putted his index finger in his lips as a sign to stay quiet.

That's when a black bear came out from the bushes next to Luhan, Sehun pull him by the arm and got him behind his back. The bear was around 3 meters, a medium sized for the country of exoluxion. Luhan had never encounter such animal but from the looks of Sehun he had. He step away from the security of Sehun's back and with his power he got him in the air, making him rotate in his axis at a fast speed. Luhan thought he had finish the bear but a ugly cry came from the mouth of the bear, as if calling for help to his fellow friends.

"STOP! Put him down. You are making his call his other friends, we are going to be in trouble if his friends are 10 meter sized!" Sehun scream.

Luhan panicking, let the bear in the floor, as soon as the bear got to the floor he began to make uglier noises. But Sehun took his blade out and slide the throat of the bear, silencing him for good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's side

They were walking silently back to the spot Kai had said to meet. Sehun had told him to used his power to carry the bear and honestly it had made him feel better. He had felt useless. He realized he had been spoiled all his life and he hate them right now for not letting him grown to a person powerful enough to kill a simple 3 meter bear without using his powers just like Sehun had done so.

"Don't think about it too much. Get this experience to teach you for the next one" said Sehun while holding his hand for comfort.

"I'm alright" said lifelessly Luhan.

"We still have 10 more minutes before we have to be in the meeting spot. If you want I can teach you how to hunt without using your powers too much" offered Sehun.

"Are you sure? Remember, we are from opposites sides."

"You guys are not going back until the war is over. And remember, you made a promise to live with me in the forest. I will teach you hunting for you to be able to survive alone in the forest when I'm not around" Sehun said while giving him a small smile.

"Okay... But can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure"

"Don't mentioned anything that happened here to the others. I had been acting so weak, the others will mock me.."

"Your secret is safe with me. You can act however you want around me."

With that Sehun told him to putted the bear in the floor and their 10 minute hunting class began. When the time was up, they walked to the meeting spot and wait for Kai and Chen to arrive. Sehun hadn't teach him that much or make him kill an animal. Sehun had took his time teaching him the beginner's information in how to use a bow and arrow, but it had made Luhan happy to the bones. He made up his mind and realize Sehun's company was the best that had happened to him in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's side

The four of them arrived to the camp were the rest waited with a wood fire. They made it 2 minutes before the said hour Suho had gave them. Chanyeol was quiet, seating in the left side of the eyeliner guy. Luhan internally laugh because that was too shy to start a conversation with the eyeliner beauty next to him. Lay was seating at the other side to Chanyeol. Next to Baekhyun, in the right side, kyungsoo was next, then Suho and lastly Kris.

"You got a bear" said Suho surprised.

"Yeah, Sehunie got him with Luhan. Chen and I got a small deer. We divide into two teams...hope you don't mind that, leader" said Kai with respect. His voice was so calm, it made Luhan wonder if he was the same boy from an hour ago.

"Well, I didn't do much, it was Sehun who got him. I just carry the bear here." Said Luhan.

"And that counts. Thanks for helping by little brother carry the bear" was Suho's kindly replay. Luhan had a vision that he was going to like Suho. But then something clicked, Suho was 17 years old, he was 19 years old. Suho was Sehun's older brother, which mean Sehun had to be younger than 17!

"Wait, hold up. How old is Sehun?" Asked Luhan.

"Oh he is 15 years old, why?" Suho eye him weirdly.

Luhan ignored him, since the panic came quickly inside him. He had ing promise a 15 years old to live together in the forest! Sehun was still not at a legal age and he was!

"You ing little ! Why didn't you told me you were a baby!" Luhan angrily said.

"Well, we didn't had a conversation that lead to that" Sehun said with his regular resting face.

"And why would ages matter here? You guys only went to hunt right?" Suho said while eyeing Luhan. Luhan gulp and was at lost of words since he did felt guilty.

"Of course brother, we just went hunting. Luhan is angry because I have more experience in hunting and was ordering him what to do. Probably he thought I was older and let himself follow my lead, which makes him angry, now that he realized it" Sehun solve the situation.

Luhan didn't know if Suho believe it but was relieved when the pale male said "Okay. Sehun come seat next to me baby."

Sehun did as his brother said and seat in between Suho and Kris. Luhan could see the dislike in the face of Kris as there was more space and a person next to the obsession that had putted their squad into this problem.

Luhan went and seat next to Lay, with Chen following him behind and Kai seating in between Suho and Kyungsoo. Baekhyun and Suho stood up and began to carefully take the skin away from the bear. When finished, the meat was given to Kyungsoo, who began preparing their meal. Luhan's squad didn't eat constantly food from hunting or something similar. Nobody knew how to cook a decent meal, with the exception of Chen and Lay but they were to occupied, so they would mostly eat package food. The smell of the meat made his mouth water and he looked at his fellow members next to him eyeing him. From the look of their faces he knew they were ready to bully him for Sehun. They hadn't believe Sehun's words. Luhan was worrying but he himself had create this situation. He carefully looked at Sehun's direction and the other was looking at him too. Sehun whispered something and then a small wind came to his ears and he heard words. Words that made his heart expect a new beginning.

Don't worry. Suho and everyone will accept us living together, if they want us to accept their future too. Save this words into your head: I will teach you a new world. Be prepare.