Siren's trap

Do not be afraid

Suho's side

A lighting came striking the tree in front of them. Suho quickly stood up and order, "Stay calm. Kai look for Baekhyun in the river."

Kai did as he was told and run towards the river. As soon as he was out of sight, three young men land in the floor.

The taller one with big ears began fighting Sehun. They both didn't use their powers yet. They were testing each other, to see if they were physically strong.

In the other side, a small male with delicate figure was fighting Kyungsoo. Suho observed the male must have telekinesis or something related to it, since the boy would stop the giant rocks Kyungsoo would throw at him while only standing there. Kyungsoo got impatience with the situation and decide to go for a close fight.

Then, Suho realize nobody was attacking him. He look around to find a tall blond man gazing at him. He made a movement to attack him but his voice came out, "Please don't. Don't be afraid. I'm here to rescue you, this ruffians kidnapped you, right? Or did they blackmailed you in coming to the battlefield? Don't worry, everything is going to be better now."

Suho had a really hard time restraining himself from laughing but then anger came boiling in his veins as he realize the tall man was underestimating his power. He knew the blond male had the power of levitation, as he came flying. So he made a quick movement and before the taller man realize it he was being tight up in a tree with water. The tall male tried to move but the force holding him immobile was too strong. As Suho looked around to see the situation around him he realized Kai and Baekhyun were already there.

But not as he wanted, Baekhyun was being held by the arms with two lightning bolts pointing at his head, one in each side. Kyungsoo had fallen too, his small figure was held in the air as if he was in the galaxy, without gravity pulling him down. For his relief, Sehun had won the big ears guy. Sehun had a feet on top of the guy's chest and whenever the guy tried to initiate fire Sehun would make the oxygen go away from the surroundings of the guy. Lastly, Kai had the male with dimples in his knees while pointing a knife in his throat. It was 3-2, the win to his squad favor, thought Suho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kris' side

"Kris, what the are you doing? You were defeated by that fragile looking man?!” said Luhan.

"Be careful how you talk to our leader, Luhan", said Chen, “even if he ed up".

"Hey, you feminine looking guy, put down Kyungsoo down, right now before I kill you!” scream the tan skin male.

"Oh yeah, who do you think you are to be ordering me around?” scream back Luhan.

"Well, I think I'm in the side that practically had the advantage. We defeated three of your group, little one", said mockingly the tan skin male.

"Then make me", said Luhan.

Kris knew Luhan was just making the other male angrier by the second, he didn't want Lay to suffer the consequences of the temper of Luhan. So he intercepted, "Luhan, just do it. You don't want Lay to pay for your little act of manliness".

Luhan stop to think about it for a moment, which was too long for the pale male that had made Kris look like a fool. His pink lips let a soft but firm voice come out, "forget it. Kai, give me that knife and go get Kyungsoo."

Luhan smirk for the fight than was coming, he was confident he could win that male named Kai. He run towards him but then he notice Kai wasn't there anymore and was behind him. Kris saw how Kai give Luhan a strong kick that send him flying directly to a tree. Kai took those moments to teleport next to Kyungsoo and then back to the floor. Luhan stood there in shock, he would had never guess that the squad had a guy with teleportation, but his pride was too big and he stood up and began to attack the two males. Kai protected the tiny male named Kyungsoo at all cost, but when a kick from Luhan reached Kai, Kyungsoo became angry and give a strong punch that send Luhan passing two trees. Kyungsoo was going to go after him, probably to finish him off. So Kris made a quick decision regardless of his captain pride.

"Stop! I mean... Please... Stop." Said Kris looking at the direction of the beautiful pale man.

"Kyungsoo, Kai, you guys can stop. That guy is unconscious, no need to bother about him for now." The pale male said.

"But Suho hyung, we have to finish them. They attack us, who can guarantee that they are not going to tell their kingdom about how we looked. They will make posters, we cannot allow that, you as our leader should know better", said the male that had a resting face.

 

'So the beautiful pale male's name is Suho... And he is their leader...' Kris face palm himself inside his mind.

 

"We will not do such thing." Kris said.

"Why would we believe the words of the enemy?” said the resting face male again.

"We can become your prisoners. We will not go back to our country during the rest of the war. Just let me heal Luhan hyung, he is bleeding a lot. I can feel his pulse getting slower. Please", said Lay with pleading eyes.

Suho eye him curiously and asked "you're a healer?"

"I am" answered Lay.

"Then let's make a deal." Said Suho looking at Kris, “the rest of your members and you will be prisoners. We will put a bracelet that will explode if any try to escape or kill my squad members. But we will only do that and forgive your lives, if your healer guy works for us"

"Are you asking for my member to become a traitor? They are going to kill him in my country when the war is over", Kris said.

"Well, this is war my friend. I bet you will probably be killing us by now if your squad had won against us. I'm being merciful by giving you the choice of surviving with only one sacrifice. And the most probable will be that he is going to live too, since I think my country has the upper hand. Since, hey guys, we just defeated the enemy's country all-star squad, starlight." Said their leader while looking at s.

Everyone cheered, including Baekhyun that was already standing up with Chen kneeled down. They had total control. Kris was thinking of other options when Lay's voice got his attention, "I accepted. I will work for you but please let me heal Luhan hyung." Lay wasn't talking anymore, he was begging. That's when kris understood how critical Luhan was, so he just nodded when Lay looked at him with apological eyes and send the 'it's okay' look at the rest of s. With that Suho let Lay walk to Luhan. Once there, Suho putted the bracelet to the two and wait for the healer to finish his job.

Kris was so ashamed of himself, he had thought Suho was fragile, he hadn't think correctly. It was like a siren singing a song to hypnotize his victim and getting them into the trap. Kris had fallen for that water power male. Even after knowing the man was the leader of the best squad of their enemy, he couldn't stop gazing at him. He was practically checking him out and fantasizing, which was so wrong as his squad has fallen terribly. He knew he would not be able to see his father again after this failure. He was lost in the thoughts of admiring the pale male and feeling guilty because of his father, when he saw Kyungsoo getting close and Kris could see a slight smirk in his face, probably he had caught him staring at Suho. The tiny male putted the bracelet in his wrist and walked away to continue putting the bracelet to the rest of s. That's when the water disappeared, letting him free.