Part 1 - Arrow Fired

The Ex-SM Rebellion Force - SMockingjay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you such an arrogant, obnoxious ?", Katnissica asked Luhannick. "Because I got that good good", he smirked whilst flicking his hair. "ARRGGH!", Jimin of District Bighit, squealed when a 69 ft banana tree collapsed onto him. Another one. Dead. All the banana trees in the computerized rainforest torture zone started to collapse. "C'mon you guys!", said Gao who took the lead. They all waded through the diorrhea swamps and had managed to avoid the pistols which shot deadly lemon juice. Katnissica nearly tripped over the body of Jackson from District JYP, his face was eaten up by mutant gorilla. "Wait...where's Kreeta?", she asked Jaemitch. ".....". "He's here right?! KREETA? WHERE IS HE? YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD KEEP HIM ALIVE YOU PROMISED-", Katnissica started to aggressively kick Jaemitch in the . "Woah chill fam", Yoochun who pulled her away. Suddenly a whole load of fart bombs blew them all away. Katnissica got knocked down onto the floor, seriously injured. Was this the end for her? The end for all of them? The end of Aerok? She had no way of knowing but only one thing left to do. She looked towards the dark sky and pulled back her arrow, ready to take aim. The arrow was fired and everything crumbled apart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter