Chapter 5

What If....

 

Third person's POV

 

"B- BTS? Why are they- I don't understand?" "Jungkoookiiieee~" "Jimin hyung?" Jungkook was confused.  What was BTS.. Then it occurred to him. "Wait.. I have been assigned to tutor them?" "That is correct, Jungkook ssi. As you are one of the top students of this school and have been recommended by BTS themselves, we have decided to assign you to be their tutor. We understand that you do have a part time job, so in exchange for your time, we will be paying you."

 

"Paying me?" He was confused, why would they pay him for tutoring someone? "We hope you understand, Jungkook sii, that this is a discreet case and is not meant to be known by anyone. BTS being idols need to keep up their image, and the money is merely an incentive for you to not leak this out to anyone as well as salary for you as a tutor." "Of course I won't leak this out to anyone. But as for the tutoring..." Jungkook wasn't so sure about that one. He knew that Namjoon hyung had asked him about tutoring yesterday but he was so confused that he didn't really understand what he was saying. Tutoring them would mean being closer to his idols, aka potential brain malfunctioning. Also, some of them were a grade higher than him, and although he already knew the work, he didn't want to risk teaching them the wrong things.

 

"Don't worry Jungkook ah, I believe you're capable enough." "That's right Jungkookie! Please tutor us?" Taehyung and Jimin assured Jungkook, Jimin flashing his puppy eyes in hopes that Jungkook would agree. "I..." He hesitated.

 

"If you're that unsure, we can test your abilities right now. Here is a test paper that was meant to be given out later today as a surprise quiz. I'll give you ten minutes to work on it. If all of the answers are correct, then you shall begin your job as BTS's tutor. If you get even a single question wrong, I'll look for someone else. Is this agreeable for you?" Jungkook thought about it. Even though he knew the work, he had never tested his abilities before, hence the reason for his hesitance. But if he really could do it, then why not? "Jungkook ssi, I believe in you." Rapmonster. Ah well then. Screw it.
 

"Yes Teacher Kim."

 

"Very well, here's a pen, your time starts now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Your time is up! Please pass me your paper Jungkook ssi."

 

Jungkook put down his pen and he stood, striding towards Teacher Kim and handing her the paper. The paper was relatively easy, and he had finished it within the first 7 minutes and used the last 3 times to check his answers. "Whew, Jungkook ah, I don't think I've seen anyone finish a 4 page quiz that fast. Those quizzes are out to kill and I don't think that there are that many that finish the paper." J Hope complimented. "Ah? It was nothing hyung, hehe." "As expected of our to-be-tutor. Jungkookie I'm so excited, if you become our tutor we'll be spending more time together."Jimin back hugged Jungkook.

 

He brought Jungkook to sit down with all the other BTS members while waiting for Teacher Kim to finish grading the papers. "Ah, was this why you asked me about tutoring yesterday hyung?" "Yeah, we had to find someone but we didn't know that many people, so we chose you since you know us and

you have fit the criteria to be our tutor." Namjoon shrugged his shoulder, and asked," are you angry?"

 

Angry? Of course not. But shocked he was. However, Jungkook didn't get to voice out his thoughts as Teacher Kim had finished grading his paper. "Jungkook ssi, come retrieve your paper." Gulping, he wondered if he made a mistake somewhere. Despite his earlier hesitance, he really did want to tutor his idols. He looked at all the other BTS members who smiled at him in encouragement except Suga who was rather sleepy, who just nodded his head at him before resting it on the table once more.

 

It was odd. He had never really been worried about quizzes before, it was the tests and exams that got him. So why was it that his heart was pounding so loudly? Standing in front of Teacher Kim, he stares at her while she gestures to the paper sitting in front of her, face down. He picks it up, slowly. He expected to see a 100%, 99%, 95%, anything but the bold red words of 'CONGRATULATIONS' written at the top of his paper.

 

Jungkook looks at Teacher Kim, and is taken aback. For the very first time since he's met her, she's smiling. At him. "Congratualtions Jeon Jungkook, you're now officially the tutor of BTS."

 

IT IS DONE. >.< I am so sorry for taking so long, but my past few weeks have been filled with exams, and today was my first free day which I decided to stay up to write this chapter while pigging on food and crying at the thought of having to go to the gym tomorrow. Haiz, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER^^ Thank you to those that have subscribed to me, I am eternally grateful. On a sidenote, I might be rewriting some chapters because there are some things that I would like to change, BUT FEAR NOT, for the plot shall still be the same. Well then, since that has been said, HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE :) STAY HEALTHY.