Heart on Sleeves

Of Jongin, Soojung, and Everything In Between.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are times in our lives that goes so much slower in no particular reason. Like, whenever I had that boring chemistry class that I absolutely had no chemistry about. Or when I counted all those seconds left until the bell rang for a lunch break. Truthfully speaking, it wasn’t the foods that tempted me to go, but you know.. finally meeting you after a long day of class.

Just when I arrived at our usual table, I only saw Sehun---with no Jinri, Baekhyun and Chanyeol seated.

“Where’s Jinri?” I asked Sehun while adjusting the chair.

Sehun raised his eyebrow and his smirked tugging along. “You mean, where’s Soojung?”

I paused for a second. I didn’t know how to respond as I wasn’t a plain-spoken, forthright type of person most people expected me to be. I had difficulty in expressing my own feelings.

“You know, it’s very obvious of you looking for her just right when you came.” Baekhyun chirped in, being his usual self. “It’s an easy task for us seeing all those feelings you have for her.”

“Question is,” Sehun added, “Can see she exactly the same way as we do?”

“Actual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter