rainbow needs the rain to live

crooked rainbow.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]crooked rainbow.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]rainbow needs the rain to live[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

kim namjoo always loves the rain. he knows she does, but doesn't know exactly why. she won't tell and he never asks. knowing her too bright appearance and sometimes (most of the times) being too annoying for sticking to him like lost puppy, jung daehyun guesses it's more than the scent of wet soil or how refreshing the rain is.

sure, he doesn't seem like care for her, but her stubborn self to linger around his existence in every chance she can forcing him to learn about her too. she is bright (everyone notices), too obsessed with him (a basic knowledge), never once he witnesses her being down like no one really expects she truly loves singing (not because she always follows things that he's interested in doing).

the day is cloudy when they finally finish their audition. he gets a pass. she does not. everybody always thinks singing isn't her passion, it's just her another obsession of him, but daehyun knows better. the usual shamelessly-stalking-mode kim namjoo is gonna tail behind him right away, following him to the bus stop, occupying the seat beside him and talking no-stop whether he listens to her or not.

but not today. no.

kim namjoo is eerily quiet after the audition, glancing up to the sky before stopping her track in front of the building. she doesn't resume her step. she doesn't run toward him and yell to wait for her.

drizzle falls off the sky when he reaches the bus stop, squeezing himself in the crowd of people who are also in attempt to avoid the sky's tears. daehyun knows she isn't here. but the relief feel never comes and worry creeps in his heart instead.

no. he tells himself. she might have something forgotten or need to drop by at some place which isn't his business because well, he doesn't care about her at all but, "damn!" daehyun lets out the curse loudly under his breath and couples of eyes stare at him in interest, as drizzle changes to the heavy rain now.

a second later he finds himself running back toward the building, hair to toe are soaked in rain instantly. no kim namjoo at the entrance of the building. of course. with this downpour no one in their right mind in willing to be out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter