End

Unadulterated

I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DOING PHYSICS LABS BUT I CAN'T AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


"Duizhang?" Tao peeked around the corner to see Kris lying in his bed with a book. Said leader looked up with a small smile and waved him over.

"Hey Tao. What's up?" he asked softly. Tao only called him 'duizhang' when he was upset.

The boy made his way over to Kris silently, mulling over his words as he clambered onto the bed and snuggled into Kris' open arms.

"I love you." Tao said suddenly, and Kris felt the familiar warmth creep up to his face. He hugged the boy tighter, burying his face in his neck and breathing the cucumber scent he had come to love since trainee days.

"I love you too." he mumbled shyly, and Tao smiled. Moments passed, and the two lay there in each other's embrace, waiting for Tao to figure out how to say what he wanted to say.

"Do you miss them? Your family." he finally asked, and Kris frowned. 

"I do."

"Really?" Tao asked, and Kris nodded, sighing.

"All the time. When Kyungsoo cooks for us I always end up remembering my mother." he said, and Tao smiled. Kris' mother was a great cook.

"Why don't they let us see them?" Tao asked, although he knew the answer, and knew he was being childish.

"They live in China, Taozi. Even though SM is a big company, they can't afford to let us all just go abroad whenever we like." Kris replied, carding his fingers through the other's hair. Tao hummed in disapproval but sad understanding and acceptance, before he turned around to face him.

"I love you, Kris." he said, and Kris smiled, albeit red as a rose (because I'm eating a tomato right now and it doesn't seem to want to be a part of this) 

"I love you too, Tao."


"Kris! Kris, Kris, Kris, Kris, Kriiiiissssss!" Kris didn't budge, and Tao pouted. Chen and Xiumin looked on from the door with amused expressions. Eventually Tao's attempts to wake Kris up drew the rest of EXO-M to the door. Tao groaned, flopping himself down on the bed next to Kris.

"Kris, wake uuuup! You got Taeyeon pregnant!" The members by the door facepalmed so hard.

Nothing from Kris.

"You got Sunny pregnant?" Chen nearly died holding in his laughter.

Still nothing from Kris.

"Yah! Wu Yifan, you got...um... me pregnant?" The members looked at him with wide eyes

Kris blinked up at him, then to his stomach.

"Boy or girl?" he asked in his morning voice and slurred words, and there was silence. Until he fully woke up, waiting for a response.

"...Morning, Tao." he said, then pulled the younger in for a kiss. When they parted, Tao was beet red, and buried his face in his hands.

"Oh my God." he said, repeating it over and over, much to Kris' confusion.

"So," the voice Tao dreaded spoke up from the door, and both he and Kris turned to see everyone looking at them, Chen with a huge grin on his face.

"You guys keeping it?" he asked, and Tao was about to Wushu him back into Xiumin's room, but was stopped by Kris' hands around his waist and his face nuzzled into the crook of his neck as he slowly fell back asleep.

"Of course."


I have no idea what all this was about, but I'm feeling SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE. 

Which is why I haven't updated Cute But Deadly, Bunny and Wolf or Not A Monster (How many of you even remeber that last one? Shisus, I need to get over myself and start writing -_-)

Anywhore. Now that I've chastized myself, I'm gonna go attempt a chapter. I'd rather not give you guys chapters than spew fillers or mediocre stuff; personal motto.

So.

Tell me whatcha think?

~Anna