CHAPTER 01

Inheritors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soundtrack 01

 

 

 Nayeon-ah...  

 Please forgive us... 

 We must leave you alone, you have to take care of yourself from now on. 

 But we promise, we will back to you soon! 

 We love you… 

 

 Mom and Dad. 

 

I drop my bag and grip this letter tightly. My whole body trembles and it seems like my brain couldn’t accept words that come form this letter.

 

What’s the meaning of this? This must be a joke!

 

I run upstairs to my parents’s bedroom and open the door. Nobody’s in there. I try to calm myself as I begin to search in other rooms while shouting ‘Mom’ and ‘Dad’. Nobodies at home but myself. NOBODIES!

 

*DOR*DOR*DOR*

 

In last minutes I lost my hope, I heard someone knocking our front door. It must be them! It must be Mom and Dad! I run toward the front door and quickly open it. It isn’t my parents who’s in there.

 

A stranger body builder appear in my eyes and with his scary looks, he talks to me. “We’re here to take over the house!”. He give me a letter of attorney and forcing enter my house with 5 other guys.

 

I was too shock to forbid them enter my house. When I gain my sense back, it was too late. All of them already enter my house and take everything inside my house away.

 

“YAAA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!??!!” I shouted at them. I try to hold some furnitures that they’re trying to carry out.

 

“MOVE!” I was trying to hold a family picture of mine while a man pull it too hard and push me to the ground.

 

I fall on my and trying to get up when a hand in glove reached out to me.

 

“Are you okay, Miss?”

 

I look up and find a handsome man above me. Without realizing, I reach his hand and he help me to get up.

 

“I’m apologize for the rudeness of my people.” He bow to me.

 

“Wh—whh----…..” I am trying to find words to ask him about what happen in here but my mouth seems uncooperative.

 

He rise upright again and introduced himself. “My name is Jin, I am a butler of Park family. Maybe you have heard Parklane Group?”

 

 

Parklane Group? The biggest company in Asia? What are they doing in my house?

 

“Wh-----… What… are you doing in here? Why are you throwing away my things? Where are my parents?!!” Finally, I can let out all my questions.

 

That butler smile. “We’re here to take over this house due your parents couldn’t pay their debts, it was written in the letter that you’re holding right now.” He points out the letter of attorney that I kept on my hand.

 

I haven’t read it yet. “B-but…”

 

“And we don’t know where are your parents at, but we’ll assume that they run away and left you here alone.”

 

“I don’t believe you!” Those words come out instantly because I know, Mom and Dad would never do this to me. They love me, don’t they?

 

He smile at me again with much patient. “Do your parents long gone from home?”

 

They gone for 2 week for business trip.

 

“Do they often give you call or trying to communicate with you?”

 

Once a day… Until last week…

 

“Do they ever talk about their business’s difficulties?”

 

No, they don’t..

 

“Do they tell you that they’ve gone bankrupt over one week ago?”

 

NO!!!!

 

“Do they-…”

 

“STOP!” I cut him before he finished. I don’t wanna hear it. Actually, I don’t want to believe it!

 

Why they left me alone in here? Why didn’t they tell me about their problems? What should I do now? Where should I go?

 

I must speak up my thoughts because he replied me. “Don’t worry Miss. Mr. Park really a kind hearted person. Mr. Park doesn’t want you to be homeless because of your parents’s mistakes. So, he personally send me to invite you to our mansion.”

 

I open my mouth widely.

 

They invited me to their mansion?

 

“But of course it is not free.”

 

“I don’t understand……”

 

Once again , he smile patiently. “It’s okay. We will tell you more about it once we get to the mansion.”

 

Wait, what? I have to go with him? Nonono… I don't trust him! WHAT IF HE ME? WHAT IF HE KILLS ME?

 

“NOOOOOOO!!!!! Leave me alone!!!!” I shouted and crossed my arms to my chest, protecting my feminine’s area.

 

He is frowning after hearing my whoop and giggling after looking at my actions. “Don’t worry Miss, I won’t do something weird to you unless you ask…” He smirk at me.

 

I am about to run from him when a man come near us and talks to Jin. “We’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter