CHAPTER 02

Inheritors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soundtrack 02

 

Mr. Park explain to me about this ‘Seven Princes of Inheritors’. They are 7 young masters picked by Mr. Park himself. They are trained to be the next successor of Parklane Group. One of them will be leader for this company, replacing Mr. Park in his old aged. Four of them are Koreans while the rest are foreigner. Mr. Park doesn’t explain how they get picked.

 

Im Jae Bum

Tuan Yi-En

Wang Ka Yee

Park Jin Young

Choi Young Jae

Kunpimook Bhuwakul

Kim Yu Gyeom

 

Park Jin Young?

 

I’m pretty sure that he will be the leader someday because of his name. I smile without knowing. 10 minutes later we talk about how’d I moving to this mansion and he must go for company’s issue.

 

“I think it’s enough for today.” He stands up.

 

I follow him. “But I still don’t know what I had to do…. I mean, how do I serve them?” I look at him with a little fear in me.

 

He smile and say, “Don’t worry, my loyal butlers will be your guide.” He claps his hands and in no time, seven butlers that I saw in limo come in. They make a horizontal line in front of us and bowing down to Mr. Park. “From now on, Nayeon will serving our seven princes. All of you will be her guide and teach her how to serve them. Namjoon, come with me, I have a special work for you.” He walk to the big door and out of this room with Namjoon behind him.

 

Now, I’m here alone with these 6 men. Jimin cough and come near me. “Now, as we in the same position, I can called you ‘Nayeon’, right?” He smile seductive to me. I walk backward and try to avoid him.

“Jimin, leave her alone.” Jin pulls Jimin away from me. “Nayeon-ssi, your belongings already stay at your room. Jungkook, can you take her to her room?”

 

A cute butler with ‘Jungkook’ name tag in his pocket nod. “Follow me.”

I follow him as he out from this room. I walk behind him and everytime we pass a room, he will mention what room it is. Basically, he introduced me to every room we’ve been through. We are outside now. I have suspicious in him.

 

They won’t put me outside, right?

 

“Emm… Hey! You’re taking me to my room, r-right…?” I brave myself to ask him.

 

“Yes….. After our tour end.”

 

“Tour?”

 

He sighs. “Yes, tour. What do you think am I doing earlier?”

 

“Yaaaa… Wasn’t Jin ask you to bring me to my room?”

 

“Jin hyung isn’t our leader. Namjoon hyung is. And as for you know, Jin hyung is older than you.”

 

I still want to complaint to him but I know it would be useless, we’re already in here after all.

 

“Shall we?” He ask.

 

I sigh and nod. We begin to walk and I pay more attention to him so I can get familiar with this mansion. I have guessed that this mansion is really a big one, but I never thought they have their own golf court, big glass house, they even have a big party hall down and upstairs. This is more like a palace than a mansion.

 

“These are Young Masters’s rooms.”

 

We have arrived at 3rd floor and there’s not much room in this floor like the first or second ones. We walk through the corridor together.

 

“This is Young Master Yugyeom’s room.” He points out a big brown door in our left. “Cross to him is Young Master BamBam’s room.”

 

“BamBam?” I get chuckled. “What kind of weird name is that?” I asked without think.

 

Jungkook got chuckled too after hearing my unnecessary question. “Ehmm… Wellll… His real name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul, but he insisted to be called ‘BamBam’. He said it was his mother who gave him that name.”

 

“Is Mr. Park his father?”

 

Jungkook look at me with unbelievable face and laugh really hard.

 

What’s wrong with my question?

 

Jungkook finally can calm himself. With a bit of chuckle, he answers me, “Ya! How can you be so hopeless? How can he become Mr. Park’s son?” He shakes his head.

 

I pouted. “How can I know that he or these 7 young masters are not his children? Nobody told me anything…”

 

“Then, you don’t read newspapers, magazines, and you didn’t watch television as well?”

 

Yes… I am too focus on dancing and singing to improve my skills at university…

 

“I-it doesn’t matter! You just have to told me, I am a fast learner!”

 

He sighs, “Well, we do have lessons for that later, as Mr. Park said….. Now, let’s finish this tour!”

 

I nod and we begin to walk upfront again. “This is Young Master Youngjae’s room, and that is Young Master Jackson’s room.” We go more further. “Young Master Mark’s room is here and Young Master Junior’s room there.”

 

“Junior? Wait! His real name is Park Jin Young, am I right?” I asked him.

 

He smile and replies me, “Yes! You’re not that dumb as I thought… hahahah…” His laugh is very cute that I couldn’t angry to him because he mock me, I just clicked my tongue to him.

 

“This is Young Master JB’s room. Im Jae Bum…. And the great news is… your room is cross to his! So, I’ll leave you here to get some rest. All your belongings already settled there. In 3 hours, I’ll come get you to start our lessons, okay?”

 

I smile fainted at him and nod. “Thank you…”

 

He smile back at me and pat my head. “Don’t worry, you’ll get used to this soon….. noona….” After saying that, he left me alone in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter