Chapter 2

You Don't Know Me

Chapter 2

Day 2, Morning

*

"Still it's pretty impressive that you're able to run this whole house by yourself. I'm impressed, seeing you at school I wouldn't think you would be able to do any of this at all." The stranger complimented again.

"Nah, I really-" You begin.

WHAT ?

"Uuuuuuhhhh... do you go to my school ?" You fearfully inquired.

"Huh ? What are you talking about ? I'm in the same class as you. I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." Taehyung replied confused. 

Eh- What ?

WWWHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ???!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole morning your mood was more or less down in the dumps.

"Your face is scary... are you ok ?" Yeri asked worriedly.

"I'm fine..." You replied not bothering to look up. 

You shifted your head to look at Taehyung. Was that really the same person ? You still couldn't really believe it but more importantly.

SOMEBODY SAW YOU WITHOUT YOUR MAKEUP ON.

You internally groaned and covered your face with both your hands whimpering.

Yeri's eyes were wide open as wondering whether or not she should come in and do anything. 

Looking over you contemplated whether or not to go talk to him or to let the awkwardness (that only you seemed to feel) continue.

"It's kind hard to just go up and talk to him though..." You thought to yourself.

Taking a deep breathe you stood up and started to zero in on his desk. After a short silence, you finally found your tongue.

"Hey, Taehyung ? Do you mind if I talk to you for a sec ? ... Alone..." You added quickly feeling the many eyes boring a hole through Taehyung's back. Most them were probably wondering why a girl like you would be talking to a guy like him. 

The both of you retreated to the school staircase for a private talk.

"Um... it's fine if you come over again." You told him not entirely sure how to phrase it. 

"Whuuutttt... are you sure ?" He asked confused.

"I'm not the one who wants it ! It's Christopher ! He said he wants to play with you again..." You quickly burst out defending yourself.

"Ooooh is that so ? Hmmm, maybe I should buy him a picture book or something." Taehyung said smiling, happy that he was liked by someone.

"You don't have to go that far... but I'm sure he will like it." You said quietly, trying to hint that he should.

"I'm kinda surprised by YOU though..." Taehyung said making you jump a little.

NOoooooooOOOooo Here comes the "Bish Where ?". I KNOW I LOOK DIFFERENT "UNDER ALL THAT MAKEUP." You internally screamed.

"Bout what ?" You managed to utter as you forced a smile, knowing perfectly what he was surprised about. 

"That you actually came to talk to me, I figured that after yesterday you would try your best to avoid me..." He said laughing a little and looked at the floor. Under his laugh though you could tell that he was clearly hurt by the many times he was rejected in the past. 

"Why would I do that ?" You retorted making him snap his head up in surprise. "I mean sure, it was a little creepy and I was a bit surprised. You were completely different from how you are at school but thats no different from me anyway. It's not  big enough a reason from me to avoid you at school." 

Looking up you almost jumped at the sight of Taehyung blushing.

"What are you blushing about ?" You asked.

"EERRRMMM I'M JUST NOT REALLY USED TO THIS KIND OF THING... IT'S PRETTY AWKWARD..." He blurted out. He was speaking louder than usual too but it was still pretty soft. 

"Thanks by the way..." He added. "You can call me V, it's what the people outside of school call me."

"Well V... You should have your hair up all the time and take your glasses off like you do outside !" You half scolded.

"Y-yeah I guess I should." He replied obviously not quite used to people talking to him yet. "But then my piercings would be pretty visible."

"How many of those do you even have ?" You asked inquisitively.

"Nine, I think," V said as a matter of factly without hesitation. "Four down each ear and a lip one." *Smile*

"That's a few too many..." You stated going pale.

"Yeap ! That's what my Mom said." He replied cheerfully. *Smile*

What is with this dude...

*

a/n: JAJANG ! I UPDATED. This is adapted from a Manga I just put it into kpop and oc form ^^ Plus I'll add my own stuff in later on. ;)