Chapter 1

You Don't Know Me

Chapter 1 

Day 1, Morning

*

"Gooooooooddd Mooorrrnniiinnnggg !" You hear your best friend Yeri yelling from behind you.

"Mooorrrrnniiinnnggg." You reply as the both of you walk towards your classroom.

"I had no idea we had English for first period today !" Yeri cried "Let me copy your notes." 

"You forgot again ???!!!" You half scolded. "Fiiinneee..."

When you reached your desk, you dug into your bag and passed her your notebook sighing as she hugged you tightly out of gratitude.

"By the way," She said while frantically scribbling messily in her notebook, "One of my friends from a different school asked for your phone number. Can I tell him ?" 

"Tell him to ask me directly if he wants it. If he doesn't then he ain't getting nothing." You scoffed.

As you continued to talk to Yeri, your elbow accidentally brushed against your eraser, sliding it off the table onto the floor. A tall sad figure walking towards you, bent down to pick it up. 

"Hey," Said the deep voice snapping you and Yeri's attention to the lanky boy.

"You dropped your eraser." He said handing it back to you.

"Th-Thanks." You muttered, as you watched him drag himself to his table.

"Taehyung seems really dark doesn't he ...? Well, I guess that's nothing new ... He's like an otaku or something." Yeri remarked staring as well.

"Yeah..." You agreed.

The two of you didn't mean to judge or anything, it's just that it was incredibly hard not to simply because of the way Taehyung looked. 

To start off, he had shoulder length long black hair that often got into his face once he bent his head or moved his head at all. He wore thick glasses which unfortunately did not hide his grim, cloudy looking eyes in any way, allowing you to notice that they were always downcasts.

Lastly, his winter uniform blazer was far too big; to the extent that its sleeves hid half his hands. Not to mention the fact that you had never actually seen him without his blazer on.

Yes, he wore it even now, during the summer when almost all the male students felt an extreme urge to take off their school t-shirts altogether. Taehyung was pretty quiet and would leave his seat at the back of the classroom almost immediately after the school bell rang. Whenever you saw him he was alone which honestly made you quite worried, does he have social trauma or something ?

"So do you wanna come ?" Yeri asked.

"Wut ?" Your attention was brought back to your best friend.

"Me and the gang are going to try out the new toast store after school ! Wanna come ?" Yeri repeated.

"Ah sorry, I can't." You replied almost crying. Toast was one of your favourite snacks after cake. 

"AAAWWW, YOU NEVER COME !" Yeri complained furrowing her eyebrows. 

You laughed awkwardly and quickly changed the subject. 

*

After seeing Yeri and your friends off at the Subway station, you ran home as fast as you could. You had an hour and a half to clean up the house before going to pick up your younger brother, Christopher, from school. Whipping your hair into a messy ponytail, you threw on some random comfy clothes. At home you didn't have time to look pretty, you had to work ! Time is valueable.

Ever since you were young, both of your parents were busy with work. It was your job to take care of your younger brother and the house, this naturally never left you spare time to do anything with friends after school. This was your daily life.

RRRRRIIINNNGGG.

You skidded across the slippery floor in your socks, across to the telephone. 

"Hello ?" You answered, absent-mindedly dusting the lamp next to the phone. 

"Hi, this is Christopher's teacher. Today Christopher insist that he walk home himself. It happens that one of the teacher's here passes by your house on her way home so she volunteered watch Christopher, is that ok with you ?" 

"Oh yes of course, if you could do that it would be a great help for me. Thank You !" You internally cheered, now you had a bit of time to relax. 

After you finished cleaning the house you took a quick bath to refresh yourself. Just as you stepped back into the living room the doorbell rang.

"That must be Chris." You predicted as you skipped to open the door. 

You swung open the door cheerfully to welcome him home. However, as soon as you took one look at his face your mouth opened in horror at the sight of his bloody nose. You were so frantic to have him cleaned up that you didn't even pay any attention to the stranger next to him . 

"WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO YOU ???" You asked trying to control the volume of your voice as you stuck some tissues up his nose. 

"I fell." Christopher stated as a matter of factly. 

"He seems fine so I guess I'll head out." Said the stranger, whose voice suddenly reminded you to find your manners.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HEL-" You begined.

Christopher beat you to it, he grabbed the strangers ripped jeans quickly. 

"I want you to stay," Christopher mumbled.

"I can't intrude-," The stranger said slowly.

"No ! It's fine ! Please come in." You quickly interrupted. "I'd like to thank you anyways."

*

After Christophers nose stopped bleeding you served the stranger and you two cups of tea and a glass of juice for Christopher. The stranger awkwardly bowed his head to thank you. As Christopher started to strike up a conversation with the stranger you started to obesrve him. The stranger was dressed quite fashionably and had his hair tied up into a cool pony tail. The only thing that scared you was the numerous piercings the ran down his ears and the one on his lip. 

"Your brother is quite level headed boy, after he fell, he had no problems telling me his name and address." The stranger complimented, petting your brother on the head.

"Oh no, not at all. His actually kind of air headed." You laughed.

"Still it's pretty impressive that you're able to run this whole house by yourself. I'm impressed, seeing you at school I wouldn't think you would be able to do any of this at all." The stranger complimented again.

"Nah, I really-" You begin.

WHAT ?

"Uuuuuuhhhh... do you go to my school ?" You fearfully inquired.

"Huh ? What are you talking about ? I'm in the same class as you. I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." Taehyung replied confused. 

Eh- What ?

WWWHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ???!!!

*

a/n: Hehe new fic ^^ I was troubled on whether I should write it with V as the male lead or Wonwoo as the male lead hehe. This is adapted from a Manga I just put it into kpop and oc form ^^ Plus I'll add my own stuff in later on. ;)