003

Dream or Nightmare : Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

After lunch Jimin oppa and I went back into our classroom.

~ A couple months later ~

Over the past months Jimin oppa and I have gotten really close. I may have a crush on him. I told Jimin unnie and Eunsol but they didn't help me at all instead they teased me about it. 

"________ unnie, just tell him that you like him." I shook my head immediately. 

"You have to tell him now or later."

"I choose later." I sat down on one of the benches. "If I tell him that I like him then I'm afraid that it will ruin our friendship."

"But you'll never now if he feels the same way or not if you're not going to tell him." I shook my head again. Before I could say anything I heard Jimin oppa's voice. 

"Hey girls." We waved at him. "Hey _______, can I talk to you?" 

"Sure." I stood up and followed Jimin oppa. 

"I was wondering if....."

"If what?"

"If you would go on a date with me." I was so surprised that he would ask me out on a date. "Just one date, please? My ex-girlfriend told me that she wants to have a double date but the thing is that I don't have a girlfriend. So can you please be my date?" 

"Why can't you just tell her that you don't have a girlfriend?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter