010

Dream or Nightmare : Jimin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

Once I got home I tried to call Jimin unnie but she wouldn't answer so I tried calling Eunsol. She didn't answer either. That's weird. I hope nothing happens to them. I tried calling Jimin unnie's house and her mother said that she's not home yet. I grabbed my jacket and walked out of my house. I got into a taxi so I could go over to Jihoon's apartment. Once I got there I was ringing the bell over and over. Finally the door opened and I saw Jihoon.

"________? What are you doing here?"

"Is Jimin unnie and Eunsol here?" Jihoon shook his head.

"Come in first." He opened the door wider. I walked into his apartment. "Have a seat, I'll get you something to drink." I nodded my head then sat down on the couch.

"Help me." I heard someone say help me but I thought I was hearing things so I ignored it. "Help me." I heard it again but this time is sounded like Jimin oppa. I got up and followed the sounds. Once I found out where the "help me" are coming from I opened the door. When I opened the door I saw Jimin oppa tied up with cuts and bruises all over him.

"Oppa." Jimin oppa looked up at me.

"________, please help me." I nodded my head. I was about to run over to him but someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and Jihoon put his hand on my throat. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter