I dont want to go home

Dating a Bad Boy like Moos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldnt sleep all night. 
His touch was electrifying ever inch of my body, even though it had been several hours since it happened. 

My eyes were begging to be closed and my body ached sleep. 

I looked around and watched the guys sleep like babies. It seemed like this was the first time in a while they got to fully let go and enjoy their time of relaxation. 

I looked at the clock. 6:14am. I covered my face with my blanket and forced my eyes shut, hoping it would do the trick. 

But nope. My mind was not cooperating. The thoughts in my head were on high speed. 

I looked over to see Moos. He was sleeping peacefully. 

It was all his fault. And i was so tempted to ruin his sleep, but i resisted the urge. 

After a few more minutes of desperately trying to fall asleep, i realized it was no good. 

I pulled the sheets off of me and tippy toed my way over Buffy and HO so that i could quickly change and leave.

____________________________________

As i walked home, i looked around to admire the complete isolation you'd feel at a time like this. The sun was only peeking out from behind the horizon, as the dark clouds slowly began to gain colour. 

The cool breeze blew my hair back and kissed my face as i walked down my street and to my house. 

But something was odd. 

I could hear loud voices from inside my house as i walked closer to it and my heart suddenly began to panic. 

I kept praying and hoping it wasnt what i thought it was but the closer i got to my door, i knew it was exactly that. 

My parents were having an argument, once again. 
Not just the normal arguments you see on TV but the ones that you kinda wished you'd never have to watch or be a part of. And it was always for the stupidest things too. Sometimes i felt like they just yelled at each other because they felt like things were going too good between them. 

Dont get me wrong, i love my parents but ever since i was a kid they had these terrible arguments every so often and it would shatter me to pieced. Only because i always felt like i was in the middle of it, since my brother was too young to be involve or just didnt care enough to try to fix the situation. 

And im sure this happens in every household, but sometimes when i looked around i really do feel like im the only one going through this. Whenever they faught, i wouldnt eat for days because my stomach wouldnt keep anything down due to the terror i felt. 

If anyone looked at my family, they'd thing it would be impossible for anything like this to happen. It almost made me laugh to think how wrong that is. My parents were a mess and sometimes acted nice to each other in front of others just so no one would think badly of them. 
But i knew the situation all too well.... and i knew that soon........ they may even divorce. 

As i put my hand on the doorknob, i took a deep breath and shut my eyes as i walked inside. 

The yelling stopped for a few seconds as my mom and dad both looked towards me. 

"why are you here so early?" my mom said angerily as she attempted to hide her tears 

My dad then looked at me and slammed his book on the table before walking up the stairs

I looked at my mom who seemed to get annoyed by his actions. 

"yea just leave! only thing you're good at" she yelled, only to have my father walk down the stairs once more and stand tall in front of her

"dont ing give me your bull" he spat out his words before he walked back upstairs

My mom had enough and fell on the sofa & began to sob. 

I looked at her in pain and felt a lump growing in my own throat, "mom.... what happened?" i asked as i resisted the urge to hide under a blanket and pretend nothing was wrong 

"it doesnt concern you alex" she said softly as i watched her wipe her eyes and look away

"your brother is sleeping over at grandma's house for the weekend, why dont you go to your friends house too ok?" Her question was more of an order, as she got up from where she was sitting and walked passed me before heading into the basement 

I looked around at the empty living room. The silence was so loud. 

I sniffed back the urge to cry as i quickly went upstairs to change before i left my house once more. 

________________________________________________________________

It was 5pm now. 

I spent most of my day wandering around the streets and in and out of malls. I wasnt in the mood to see any of my friends as my mom had suggested. I knew i'd be envious of their peaceful lives if i went into their homes. 

I spent the majority of the day just thinking. 
Thinking about how my parents turned out like this when they told me they were madly in love before. To see them shatter their relationship gave me no hope of my own to build one. I knew that i'd never find someone i would want to be with for the rest of my life. I mean, what's the point if it wont work out in the end or it will all end in rage? It was better to save myself from the pain now than later on. 

I let out a long sigh as i looked to the sky. It seemed to have taken a completely different turn than this morning as it now was full of dark grey clouds. I could sense it was going to rain soon by the feel of the fast cold wind pushing me. 

I decided to go into the Cafe to escape the weather. 

I sat in the back table, which is usually empty due to the fact it's completely dark and gloomy. There are no windows to look out from and the area is completely neglected. It seemed perfect, since i had no intention to look out or see anyone anyway. 

I started to go through my phone, trying to plan where i'd sleep tonight. I knew i wouldnt be able to go back home, since my mom basically told me not to come. And even if i did i knew i wouldnt be able to sleep, especially if they were still yelling. 

___________________________________________________________

It was 7pm now. I managed to spend 2 hours in this place. But my back was getting tired. The seat was too hard and my had completely gone numb. 

I bent my back and stretched while yawning. It was time to leave this place. 

I was tired of watching people come and go and truthfully, im sure the workers were tired of watching me sip my ice tea in tiny amounts throughout the 2 hours. 

I threw away the cup, before i put my hood up to cover my hair from the rain and left the building. 

Thankfully the rain wasnt too bad. Only a few droplets now and then and not enough to make any huge impact on me. 

As i walked in the, now dark, streets i headed over to my house. 
I realized it would be best to just it up and go back home, even if my parents were still yelling. 

I walked into my street and made my way to my house. But from a few meters away, i could tell things hadnt gotten any better inside. 
The blinds were open and i could see the dark images of my parents facing each other as they yelled. Their voices were loud enough to be heard from where i was and their images only made me feel more nervous to go inside. 

I quickly put my hood back on so they wouldnt notice me, before i bolted away from my house to escape the fear. 

_________________________________________________

As i walked aimlessly through the streets, i kicked a pebble in front of me to keep my mind off what was going on at home. 

It was getting colder now, and i wished i wore something more than just my hoodie. 

I heard a few unfamiliar voices as i made it to the end of the street. A couple of guys were drunk and laughing way too loudly. I tried my best to avoid any eye contact as i walked passed them, but i knew i'd be "gifted" with a couple remarks, including the infamous drunk holler. 

I ignored their words while i increased my walking speed, hoping to get away from them without any trouble. 

I quickly cut a corner and made it to the main street where a lot of people were around me now. I felt safe enough to rest against the cement wall as i watched everyone enjoy their night out. 

I looked at kids with their friends and families eat together, laugh together and enjoy time together. My heart sunk as i thought back to the last time i had something like that to enjoy. 
Since my dad worked far away, he only came during the weekends. We never really had time for "family" events, since he needed to rest. 

I let out a light laugh as i watched a tear fall from my face down to the floor. 

"eeyyyy!! Look who it is!!!!" I heard Buffy.

My head bolted in the direction of his voice as i watched him and the rest of the guys come my way. 

This was the worst time to encounter them, and i needed to find a way out of this asap. 

I quickly wiped away my tears as they got closer. I then plastered a fake smile on my face before waving hello. 

"hey guys!" i said as i held back my tears 

"why did you leave so early today! We all wanted to go to the movies together!" Buffy spoke as he walked up to me and gave me a hug 

"sorry, i just had something to do" i spoke before getting interrupted by Moos. 

"uhmmm sounds familiar.... where have i heard that before?" he teased while the girl next to him was eyeing me up and down. 

I wasnt even dissappointed to see him with such a girl, afterall... he was the ultimate player in the group. 

Jota then c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter