Divorce

Dating a Bad Boy like Moos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"morning" he said with a warm smile. 

I rubbed my eyes as i walked out of his room, wearing only his white dress shirt, to meet him at the dining table. As i sat down, i grabbed a slice of toast he had on his plate and munched at it slowly while examining his body. 

He wasnt wearing his shirt, his hair was a complete mess and his eyes were slightly red and puffy. He must have just woken up a few minutes before me. 

"how'd you sleep?" he asked, as he looked at me with the same amount of wonder 

"fine" i said quietly, ignoring his gaze 

"i wanted to wake you up earlier but you were in some next level deep sleep, so i thought i'd let you savour a few more hours on my bed" he smirks as he took a sip of his coffee 

I looked over at the living room, but more imporantly at the couch Moos slept on last night. The blanket was all jumbled up at the end while the pillow he was using was hanging off the couch. 

I felt bad for making him sleep there, but surprisingly it was his idea and not mine. Last night i had told him i would sleep on the couch but he insisted on sending me into his room as he gathered an extra blanket for himself. 

I quickly shot out of my thoughts as i realized Moos was looking not at my face anymore but the shirt i was wearing. I instantly felt my face go red as i put my arms over my chest and yelled at him. 

"Ya! do you mind??" i said as i buttoned up the top 2 buttons of the shirt and pulled it down a bit so that my body wasnt being outlined by the fabric. 

Moos slowly moved his gaze to the vase on the table, completely ignoring my words. I then saw a small smile form on his face as he took a final sip of his coffee and got up from his seat. 

"get dressed, ill take you home" He walked back to the living room and grabbed his shirt that was on the floor. I watched him as he pulled it over his head and tugged it down his body, hiding the tattoo he has on his hip. 

oh gosh alex.... stop looking 

I felt my face go red once more as i stuffed the last piece of toast in my mouth and ran into the bedroom to fetch my clothes before Moos could see my expression. 

He really did genuinely take care of me last night. He made no erted remarks or jokes and instead replaced them with complete concern and care. It was almost cute to see him act responsible and sincere. Moos is probably the only 26 year old that still acts like a kid, so it was adorable to see him switch roles. 

_________________________________________

The drive to my house was mostly full of useless conversations to fill the air. It was hard for me to joke with him since i just spent another night at his house. I was waiting for him to poke fun at the topic or at least say something, but nothing happened..... it was like Moos was ignoring the topic himself 

He pulled up onto my driveway and stopped the car. 

"aren't you going in?" he asked as he watched me nervously fiddle with my seatbelt 

His tone made me believe he was tired of my presence, and i felt bad. As much as i didnt want to go home, even now, i thought it would be best to listen to what he said. Afterall, he was exceptionally nice to me last night and today for that matter, so listening to him was the least i could do.  

"thanks for the ride" i said in a silent voice as i unbuckled my seatbelt, lightly smiled, and opened the door to leave his car and enter my house. 

I looked back a few times to see if Moos was ready to drive off, but he seemed to be on his phone. Instead of waiting for him to leave, i walked up to my door and pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter