Chapter 1 !

The Other Me !

 

At the collage-

After his class ended, Kyungsoo decide to have dinner at a fast food restaurant that is only 2 blocks away from the collage. He grab his bag and leave the class and on his way to the restaurant.

-At the restaurant-

Kyungsoo order some food for himself and pay it at the counter before taking an empty table so that he can eat his dinner. 

Kyungsoo take a bite of the crispy and flavored french fries before eating his burger. As Kyungsoo was eating, a group of guys go inside the restaurant.

After the they get inside the restaurant, a lot of people screaming or you can say fan scream.

Kyungsoo was starlted as he heard the screams from the people who is in the restaurant. He quickly take glance of what happen. Kyungsoo was quite scared because he thought there was a robber or something but he was wrong.

He raise his eyebrows and saw a lot of people looking at this group of man. He find it weird. 'What is going on? Why are they screaming while looking at the group of guys?' Suddenly, he heard one of the girls voice said "I can't believe EXO was here!" The girl said in excitement. 

'Exo?' Kyungsoo raise his eyebrows once again. "Who knew that a group of popular K-pop idols come here!" The other girl said. 'They're idols? Well, no wonder they are good looking.' Kyungsoo has to admit that the group of guys are good looking as he saw them for the first time.

To be honest, Kyungsoo doesn't watch TV that much. He's just focusing on his studies instead of wasting his time on something else.

Kyungsoo shurg and ignore the presents of them and continue eating.

-----------------------------------

The boys keep ordering their food but the manager try to stop them from ordering to much. Well, they're idols, so they need to take care of their health and keep their body in a good shape.

After Kai already order his food, he waits for the others members to order their own food. As he wait for them, he look around and saw many fans around them. But something make him froze as he saw this person other than his fan.

Kai was surprised as he saw that person. 'It's....It's that really him? I...I can believe it....' 

"Kai! KAI!" The blonde guy shake him. "Huh? What?" Kai finally move and look at the blonde. "We already order our food. Let's go and take a sit." 

"Al...Alright." Kai replied. Kyungsoo walk to their sit but his eyes was still at Kyungsoo.

Their sit was behind Kyungsoo's sit so Kai have a chance to walk pass him. Kyungsoo was concentrating on eating his food and ignore the people behind him being noisy.

"Hey Kai! That's my burger!" One of the guys said. "S...Sorry!" Kai apologize.

Kyungsoo heard the voice. Kai's voice. His head suddenly becomes heavy and he feels like his head is about to explode. He hold his head and try to massage it. He doesn't know why so suddenly....When heard the guys named Kai voice, his head suddenly pounding.

Kyungsoo groans in pain silently. He carefully get up and walk to the toilet like a drunk person.

"Woah, is that guy drunk?" The manager said as he saw Kyungsoo walking to the toilet. "Drunk."The guy named Chanyeol laugh. "No way! Hyung, they don't sell beers or soju here." 

The manager shake his head at Chanyeol and sigh "Anyway, don't get near him or else it will lead to violence. It is bad for your reputation. Get it?" The manager warned the members.

All of the members just nod except for Kai who is still wondering if Kyungsoo was drunk or not.

-----------------------------------
H

-AT THE TOILET-

Kyungsoo go inside one of the toilet room and lock the door. He automaticly sits on the ground as he hold his head. He feels his head pounding so hard that he can't even bare with the pain.

It's suddenly hard for him to breath and he start to breath heavily and his heart was beating faster. The guy's(Kai) that he heard just keep replaying on his mind but....The weird thing is, the voice said something else instead of the word the guy said just now.

Kyungsoo grip his hair tightly and as the pain keep going, he faint. His eyes was close but after a few seconds, his eyes was open again but....The look of his eyes is diffrent from usual. His eye color was a hazelnut color but now....The color his eyes is a bit darker.

He gets up and get out from the toilet room. He go to the sink and look at the mirror. A smirk suddenly appear on his face. "I'm finally back huh? After all this years. He let out a dark chuckle. Guess who's back Kyungsoo, it's me. D.O." He smirk as he look at the mirror.

-----------------------------------

-After 30 minutes m-

Kai saw Kyungsoo walking out from the toilet. What surprise and shock him is, Kyungsoo walk towards him and said hi.

"Hello Kai. I'm Kyungsoo. I am your fan." He smile.

'I thought he was drunk.' The manager thought as he look at Kyungsoo.


"Can I have your autograph?" D.O was now trying to pretend to be his 'fan' while he pretend to be Kyungsoo. He take out a piece of paper and a maker pen from his bag and give it to Kai.

"Oh, okey." Kai nods. 'Does he remember? Or does he already forgot....?' Kai said in his mind.

D.O know what he was thinking unlike Kyungsoo who can't really read someone minds at all which could possibly for him to become a clueless person.

Kai hand in his autograph to him and D.O nods. "Thank you." D.O bow. But suddenly D.O get close to his ear and whisper "We meet again. Kim Jongin." D.O smirk a bit and leave the restaurant.

All of the members, manager and especially Kai was startled and shock by D.O action.

-----------------------------------

-At the hostpital.-.

Jaejoong was at his peaceful office. He was reading a newspaper while enjoying his hoy coffee since it was lunch break right now. 

Suddenly someone disturb his lunch break moments by knocking his door. 

Jaejoong frowns and sigh. "Come in." The person come into his office and that makes Jaejoong a bit surprised because that person was Kyungsoo, his patient about 2 years ago.

"Kyungsoo! Long time no see! What brings you here?" Jaejoong still surprised but happy to see him again.

"Oh, it's just....I want to talk about something." D.O make a fake smile.

"Oh, okey. Take a sit. Would you like something to drink?" Jaejoong asked.

D.O take his sit "No, it's okey."

Jaejong nods and take his sit too. "So, what do you want to talk about?" 

"Well, I just have an amazing news for you." D.O smirked.

Jaejong slowly nods "So, what is it?"

"I.Am.Back!" D.O look at Jaejong with an evil stare while still smirking at him.

Jaejong raise his eyebrow confuse "Sorry, what are you....."

D.O cut his word off "The one that you 'killed' 2 years ago is back Mr.Kim Jaejoong."

Jaejoong was still confuse until he realise and remember the stare that Kyungsoo....No....D.O give him. His eyes was widened and his hand started shaking in shock and scared. "N....No...Way....".

"It's yes way Mr.Kim." D.O walk towards him.

Jaejong really didn't believe that he is back and he look at D.O in disbelief "Just how did you...."

"Simple. Thanks to 'that' guy." D.O replied.

'That guy?' Jaejong said in his mind.

D.O suddenly choking Jaejong neck and that makes Jaejong hard to speak and breath. "Since you try to kill at that time, it's time for revenge."

Jaejong find himself hard to breath and try to remove D.O hand from choking his neck. "Hah...." .

-----------------------------------

To be continue(Please levae a conment. Thank you.)......