INTRODUCTION !

The Other Me !

During high school year, Kyungsoo life at first was just normal. He had friends and even best friend. He had two best friends that is Min and Ricky. Kyungsoo really love both of them, so much as a friend. They walk to school and home together, have lunch together, chit chatting and even gossiping about other students. As you can see, Kyungsoo life was pretty ordinary....Until.....

 

 

One day, he never expected.....That something bad had happen. He screams, he cries, he feels like as if it was end of the world. He was there on the ground, his hands was covered with blood and surrounded by a students who wants to see....The body of the girl...THE DEAD...Body....It was in front of him, and....It was girl, one of his best friend, Min, died. 

 

 

“No...No.....NOOOOO!!!!!” he cried loudly while hugging the dead body of Min. Ricky was only standing in front of him, he froze up, and all he can was just watch, and seeing it in disbelief in just what happen.

 

 

-Kyungsoo POV’s-

 

I immidieatly wake up from the nightmares that I had. I was panting heavily and my clothes was wet with my sweat. The nightmares came to me again, but, I don’t really know why did I have that kind of nightmares. I feel like that had happen to me before but I shake my head and told myself not think about nonsense thing. I look at the clock and it was 4 a.m. I sigh and decide to get down from the bed and take a shower and make myself a breakfast, since I woke up early today.

 

-Author POV’s-

 

Kyungsoo take his towel and walk to the bathroom. He brush his teeth and after that he take a shower. He walk to his bedroom half after he finish take a shower and wear his clothes. He walk to the kitchen and make some breakfast that is scrambled eggs and bacon for himself. He serve the food on the plate and eat it in the dining room. Kyungsoo’s place was really quiet.At the age of 17, he started to work as a waiter in a cafe and at the age 18 he rent a place and started to live alone after leaving the orphanage. Kyungsoo didn’t really remember his parents at all and he doesn’t even know if he met them before or not but Kyungsoo doesn’t care. He forget about all of those things.

 

Kyungsoo was now 21 years old, studying at Saejun Collage. He’s not that good at academic but, for him, academic is still important. Kyungsoo dreams actually to be a singer but he doesn’t even know why he even want to be singing, no reason, for him to be or does he? Well, at least he had a talent to sing with his amazing voice.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The k-pop music was play in a high volume, a lot of mirrors can be seen and a group of  guys  dancing as if it was their were performing on the stage. A few minutes later, the music was stop. All of the guys was exhausted and panting heavily. All of them open the the bottle cap and drink a bottle of cold water. “Good job everyone. You guys can take a rest now.” The dance coach said and tell them they can leave.

 

“Man! I can’t believe we practice until morning.” One of the guy frowns. “Can you imagine?! From 10 p.m. To 4 a.m?! I can only sleep for 20 minutes after 1 hours of practicing!” The blonde guy said. “C’mon guys. Cheer up! We need to work hard!” The other guy who is known as a leader in the group.

 

“Ugh hyung! How can we even cheer up?! We can even have an enough rest. After we cameback from China for our concert, we returned to Korea and right after that we practice! Like really?!” The guy with a chubby cheek raise his voice a bit.

 

 

The main dancer chuckled at his friends who are already exhausted. “Kai, you can even chuckle at this point? Are you even tired?” The guy beside him raised his eyebrow. “ No, not really. Instead of tiring, it was fun.” The Kai guy replied. “That’s because you like dancing!” The guy beside him rolls his eyes. Kai laugh a bit and shake his head at his friend action and get into the big black van.

 

Exo was debuted 2 years ago and was in SM Ent. Company. Each members have a talent and one of the talent is singing, rap and dancing.

 

Singing

 

-Baekhyun

 

-Suho =LEADER= 

 

-Chen 

 

-Luhan 

 

Dance

 

-Kai

 

-Lay

 

Rapper

 

-Chanyeol

 

-Kris =LEADER=

 

-Sehun

 

-Tao 

 

 

To be continued......

 

__________________________________________________

Yeah, I know. It's short. I not really good at writting fanfic, but I'm still trying. Please give a comment below, I want your guys opinion. Thank you.