Preface

If Cinderella Never Left Her Shoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the ball, the Prince rejects every girl (especially the stepsisters), until he sees Cinderella. The two fall strongly in love and dance alone throughout the castle grounds until the clock starts to chime midnight. Cinderella flees to her coach and away from the castle, inadvertently dropping one of her glass slippers.

- Cinderella (1950)

Source: Wikipedia

That must have been the of Walt Disney's original film, Cinderella. It was a magical and enchanting moment, something unforgettable and unphotgraphable. A moment that you want to keep in a jar and be sealed forever. Suddenly, by the struck of midnight, Cinderella left her prince. It was the chase of the lifetime. Down the red-carpeted stairs that ended with Cinderella leaving her shoe.

We are in a modern world now, a lot of versions and alterations have been done to all the classic movies, it may be hidden or too obvious. And right now, here's another one.

If Cinderella Never Left Her Shoe is a complete opposite of the aforementioned plot. It follows the story of Oh Sehun and his childhood friend, Alniyah Lee. I don't want to spill any beans so I will leave you with that phrase and let the story answer it out.

Enjoy reading :)

P.S. The story is written in Sehun's POV.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter