Twooo.

Notice Me, Mr. Crush.

You played with your pencil while look at the white board as the teacher explain about their group assignment. "Okay class, I want you guys to make six groups. And each group must have at least five members. You guys wants me to choose or you guys choose it by yourself?" The teacher look at us.

"We will choose our own members Miss." The whole class state their opinion.

"Okay. I want you guys give me the name of your group and the members name. You guys can start choosing your group members." Miss Taeyeon sit on her chair while we were busy finding our group member.

You goes to your friends, Tzuyu and Sana. "You guys in one group with me."

They nodding their head. "But we need to find two or three members more." Sana said.

You let out a light sigh; you spots Kris alone at his table. You slowly approach him with hope he wants to join your group. "Yifan, you want to join us? Or you already have your group?"

He coldly looking at you then nodding his head. "I'll join your group." He stare on his book back;

You smiling widely mentally. "Okay. Thank you." You go back to your friends while smiling like an idiot. "Yifan will be joining us."

Tzuyu staring at you suspiciously; "Why you looks like an idiot when you informed us that Kris will be joining us?" She crosses her arms while wiggles her brows;

Your smile faded as soon as Tzuyu said like that to you. "No, I am not like an idiot." You puffs your cheeks;

"So, why are you smiling like that? Do you like him?" She raises her brows while looking at you.

"No. I don't like him. Is it wrong for me to smile?" You put up an innocent look;

Tzuyu groans then softly hit your forehead with a pencil. "Whatever. You do like him." She smiling cockily;

You rolled up your eyes. "So, who else will join our group?"

"Can we join your group?" Mark and Luhan come to their table.

Tzuyu suddenly smile like a kid when she saw Mark stand in front of her. "O-of course you can." She stutter then Sana nudge her.

You claps your hands; "Welcome to the group, Luhan and Mark. Yifan will be joining us too." You nodding your head.

"Oh, that's great. Just let us know when you guys want to discuss about our assignment." Luhan says.

"No problem. I'll let you guys know." You smiling at them. "Tzuyu, Sana, I'm going back to my table. See you later."

Both of them nodding their head.
 

______________________________________________________________________

 

Miss Taeyeon said that the due date for the assignment in three weeks. You guys doing well in the assignment. Six of you can get well in this assignment, only sometimes Kris can give his best. Mr. Baekhyun enter the class and all the students stand up to greet him.

"Okay, students, today we have two new friends. Come in."

All of you pay attention to the main door and saw two students enter the class.

"Okay, introduce yourself." Mr. Baekhyun tell them.

The one with cheeky smile intoduces himself. "Hello! I am Park Chanyeol, I am from L.A. It's nice to meet you guys." He's bowing himself.

The person next to him put up a cold smile. "Hello! I am Jessica Jung, I am from L.A too. It's nice to meet you guys." She's bowing herself too.

"Okay, so I'll search the place for you guys." Mr. Baekhyun look around in the class and spots two empty table behind Kris and Arianna. "You guys can sit there."

Jessica and Chanyeol goes to the table. While walking Jessica smiling cockily at Kris then Kris just look at her with an annoying look. 'Cold huh. I'll get you in my embrace soon, cold guy.' She smirks.

Mr. Baekhyun start teaching. "Okay, turn to page 56."

 

______________________________________________________________________


 

Miss Taeyeon come to us the garden while we were busy discussing our assignment. "Aryanna, I want you to inonclude Jessica and Chanyeol in your group. Can you?"

You shocked at her question. "Wait Miss, I have to ask my friends first." You signal them and they just nodding their head to you. "Okay Miss, we'll include them in our group." You smiling sweetly at her.

"Thanks guys. I'll look forward for your assignment." 

Jessica and Chanyeol sit down joining you guys. 

"Hi, Chanyeol. Hi, Jessica. I am Aryanna. This is Kris, Tzuyu, Sana, Mark and Luhan." You introduced each of your member to them. 

"It's nice to meet you guys. Thank you for accepting us joining your group." Chanyeol says with his cheeky smile.

"It's not a problem at all." Sana said.

Jessica just staring at Kris while smirking. Arianna notices that and quickly talks to Kris pretends that she didn't understand some parts in the assignment. Jessica annoyingly rolling her eyes as seeing both of them.


_____________________________________________________________________________

 

You walk along the corridor then you see some students gather in front of the notice board. You see Tzuyu come to you while smile plastered on her face. "You look happy today huh? What's up?"

"PROM NIGHT!" She claps her hands like a seal while smiling widely.

"Prom night? Only that?" You furrows your brows.

"Yeah! Why?" She looks at you curiously.

"I just don't get it. Why you are so excited about that?" You looks at her.

"Idiot!" She knocks your head. "You'll go to the prom night with your partner. And Mark asked me to be his partner that night." She smiling sheepishly.

"No wonder you look so happy. Your crush asked you to be his partner." Your mind suddenly goes to Kris. 'Will he ask me to be his partner?'

Tzuyu snap her finger as she saw you day-dreaming. "Yuhuu~ Think about someone?"

You back to reality. "No, I'm not." You smiling. "Let's go to the class."


___________________________________________________________________________

 

Chanyeol and Jessica walking together to the class then they stopped in front of the notice board. They read the announcement on the board. "Prom night." Jessica smirking.

Chanyeol glances at her. "Why with that smirk, Jess?"

"I can be with Kris at that night. I'll make sure he'll say yes to be my partner." She flips her hair proudly.

"You are so sure that he will be your partner huh? Chanyeol shakes his head. He knows that his cousin always get what she wants.

"You know me well, Channie." She smiling then drags him into the class.

Kris heard the conversation when he stands in front of his locker. He close the door of his locker. "What a girl like that. You want to play with me? Let see." He smirks then walks into the class.
 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello! I am back with the new update. /grins; Hope you guys like it. Thanks for the subs and upvote! Really, thank you. I saraaaaang you all.