Oneee.

Notice Me, Mr. Crush.

Your honeymoon is over and you have to go to school. You wearing your school uniform then tie your hair into a ponytail neatly. You let down your bangs then put some lip-gloss on your lips. "Done." You smile at yourself in front of the mirror. "Let's start your day with a smile, Aryanna. Fighting!" You go downstairs to grab your breakfast. Your family members already there having their breakfast. "Good morning guys." You smiling widely then take a seat next to your brother. 

"I will send you guys to school today." Your brother looks at you.

"Okay then." You start eating your breakfast.

 

___________________________________________________

 

After your brother drop you off and your dongsaengs, he's going to the office. "I'm heading to my class. We'll see during recess."

"Alright noona." Your younger brother does a 'v' sign at you. Your younger brother named, Donghyun. He is one of good looking student in your school.

"Maybe I will eat with my friends during recess, unnie." Your younger sister smiling at you. Your younger sister named, Minjung. One of smart student in the school.

"Alright my lovelies. See you guys later." You waves at your dongsaengs then go to your class. Your enter the class with a wide smile on your face then your smile faded as you seeing a perfect figure in the class. Oh yes, he is your crush, named Kris Wu Yifan. He actually sit next to you. You control yourself so he won't suspect anything. "Good morning, Yifan." You greet him like usual. Actually it's hard to control your heart beat whenever you saw him.

He looks at you then nod his head. "Good morning to you too."

You sit on your chair then look out through the window. 'Always like that. Can you just give me a smile every morning. Angry bird.' No one in the class knows that you have a crush on Kris even your own best friends. 

"Aryannaaaaaaa." Your best friends greet you and waves at you. "Good morning." Tzuyu and Sana are your best friends. "And good morning to you too, Kris." As usual, Kris will greet them in cold way. All students in the school know how will Kris will react when they try to approach him or greet him.

All the students get on their own seat as the teacher coming in. "Good morning, class." Miss Taeyeon is your Mathematics teacher. As Miss Taeyeon keep on teaching, you can't help yourself to stop glancing at Kris. 'Just a smile. Pleaseee.' 

Kris feels uncomfortable and start writing something on a blank paper. Then slowly handing it to you.

You saw Kris handing a paper to you and secretly smiling with hope that is a happy words from him. You open up the paper then read what he wrote on the paper. [STOP GLANCING AT ME. IT'S UNCOMFORTABLE. PLEASE.] You look at him with an annoying look then put the paper inside your Mathematics book.

 

____________________________________________________________

 

You, Tzuyu and Sana goes to the cafe in the school during recess time. You saw Donghyun already with his friends. He waving at you and you signal him that you will seat with your best friends then he just nodding his head. Three of you grab your meals on the buffet table then goes to the table near the window. When you guys eating, Kris enter the cafe.

"Hm, the most cold guy in this school has entered with his gang." Tzuyu pointing them with the fork on her hand.

You quickly turns your head at the main door of the cafe. You slightly sighing then turns your head back to your food. "How to break the ice inside of him?" You munching your food. When you girls start chit-chatting, Kris and the gang walk pass your table and one of the member named Mark Tuan smiling at Tzuyu. Tzuyu feels like her cheeks red looks like it gonna burn.

You snap your fingers on Tzuyu's face and you grins at her. "Your crush smiling at you huh?"

"Shh" Tzuyu signals you to keep quiet. She just keep smiling like an idiot.

"Hm, that's what happen when your crush smiling at you." Sana mocking Tzuyu smiling like an idiot. You just grins at your girls.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

[Done chapter one. How is it? Sorry for the short chapter. It's alredy 3.10 AM now at my place. /grins;  See you guys again soon with the new update.]