First Encounter

Mr. Arrogant & Miss Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

It has been a week since I went to the mansion. About Mr. Lee, I did not even bother to ask my personal manager about my schedule. I don't give a fck to these kind of things for heaven's sake. While dad just keep in the flow with me. You know, I ignore him and he will do the same. It was a good thing he did not even brought up about what Mr.Lee's have said to me.

 

This whole week would be my holiday and I already booked a ticket to Japan. At Okinawa, precisely. I have been to Japan during my photoshoot last summer and I learned about their culture a bit, enough to make me ineterested. I have learned further including their language. I planned to spend the whole week there, alone. Even if my manager insisted to go with me as he thought it would be unsafe to be on my own. Tch, unsafe my asserole. He only cared about my image as a model anyway and it is not like I am not used to travel by myself. No one can blame me for my stubbornness. I just want to feel free and besides, freedom is all a young aged about. At least that was what I thought.

 

My flight would be at 8 in the morning tomorrow and I finally finished packing my things, entering the last stuff into the luggage and zipped it up. I don't want to bother myself driving to the airport tomorrow so I booked a taxi instead. All is settle, now I need to sleep.

 

***

I arrived at the airport at 8.30 and checked in at the counter. While waiting to get notified to depart, I went to a cafe to have breakfast as I didn't earlier. Suddenly, someone bumped on me clumsily and her luggage dropped on the ground. Relax... " I'm really sorry sir..." she said as she looks up to me after getting her luggage. I just want shout at this person so badly but it's no use anyway. I walked away as I slowly nodded to her. She was just lucky to get away without getting her ears burst. I did it for my own good anyway or else she will notice who am I. Finally, I arrived at Naha Airport at exactly 10. I just need to finish up at here and go to Hoshinoya, Okinawa as I reserved a room there.

 

***

At Hoshinoya resort, I am just captivated by the eye-catching views on the way to my reserved pavilion. I could see pools further, not far from these pavilions. This resort is just my type as it was build based on traditional architecture but modernly facilitated at the same time. Being alone, embraced by nature is just perfect for me!

***

I decided to walk around the nearest town as I want to discover a lot more about Okinawa. As expected, there are many places to visit for the next day and even the whole week. I entered a cafe as I smelled a beautiful aroma of freshly brewed coffee beans. As I was enjoying my ordered drink, something catch my eyes. From the glass wall, I could see a girl being disturbed by a drunk man. She pushed him away but the man keeps bothering her and even hold her hands, removing her grip from her luggage. What should I do? I can just pretend that I didn't see it and-..What the hell?!

 

Maey's POV

 It has been hours since I arrived in this country and I still can't find myself a place to stay. This trip was actually unplanned but really urgent it could not be delayed. The only reason why I came here is to find my biological grandmother. She have lost my mother since she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter