YOU'RE TROUBLE MAKER

TROUBLE MAKER (oneshoot)

 

TROUBLE MAKER

 

 

HYUNSEUNG POV

 

 

"JUNHYUNG love me..!!!" I shouted at her, Hyuna gritted her teeth and pointed his finger to me.

"no..he love me.." she yelled at me.

"are you ing kidding me.. he didn't love you ..you're ugly.." I said in mocking tone, Hyuna’s eyes went widen as she looked at me.

"am I ..??, so what you are..??..a ..?? he didn't love you after all.. you're gay.. so..disgusting" I clenched my fist tightly, if she not a girl maybe I already eat her alive.

"huh..I'm ..!!, I bet you.. he love me.. he said it.." I cried out and pointed my finger toward Junhyung who standing not far from me and Hyuna.

"OH..really... he said he love me too..I'm a girl so he love me more.. and you're boy.. you can't love him.." she said , I walk closer toward her and push her shoulder, gently.

 

"..!!"

 

She looked at me in annoying then push my shoulder harshly, but I didn’t move.

 

".."

 

I gritted my teeth and push her again.

 

“you’re .. ugly..dumb..” I yelled at her as my face infront her face, she give me a death glare.. and lean her face until I can felt her breath.

“you’re so disgusting guy..bastard” she yelled back, I glare at her, and tighten my fist.

"Hyunseung..hyuna" We both turn our head toward JUnhyung, who looked at me and Hyuna in worry.

“what..!!” we both shouted at him, Junhyung gluped

"JUNHYUNG...WHO DO YOU PREFER..!!!" I asked loudly.

"I am.." he look so nervous.

"WHO..!!" its time to Hyuna who scream at the top of her lungs.

“don’t scream.. your voice so ugly..” I yelled again at her, Hyuna looked back at me.

“oh yah..are you think your voice beautiful..HELL NO.. its ing hurting my ears..” I glare at her.

“Hyuna..hyunseung please..” we both look back at Junhyung and give him our death glare, again Junhyung gulped.

“I am..”

“WHAT..”

“I’M sorry..but..”

“BUT WHAT..”

"I AM DATING HARA.." Junhyung yelled as he got frustrated, my eyes widened in shock, and Hyuna was frozen, we both staring at Junhyung who rubbed his neck in nervous.

“I’m sorry.. I love you Hyunseung.. I really do..and I love Hyuna too..I’m confused and tell hara about my feeling.. I didn’t know Hara Love me too.. she confess it.. and I can’t resist her love.. I accept it..although I didn’t love her..”

“so… why the hell you accept her..” I screamed at him, Hyuna began to sobbing, I rolled my eyes, now I want to cry too, but hello..I’m a Guy in here..

“because..I can’t prefer both of you.. I don’t want to make her crying..” he pointed at HYuna.

“and.. I don’t want to make you..hurt more than this..I’m sorry.. I prefer Hara than both of you.. I try to erase my feeling toward you and Hyuna..I’m sorry..and i'll learn to love hara..I’m sorry” he said…and leave.

I was stunned and shock, I can’t believe this.. Junhyung can’t make a choice between me and Hyuna.

I glanced at her who keep crying.

“yahh..Don’t cry..” I said at her, Hyuna look at me and glaring again.

“I hate you.. because of you he didn’t accept my love..” she shouted between her tears and push me, I clenched my fist again, I totally angry Now.. how can she think she the one who hurt, hello Me too..I’m hurt so badly.

“Are you think.. you’re the one who hurt..me too I’m in pain because of you.. I hate you so much..you’re a trouble maker…” I shouted at her and push her harshly.

Hyuna look shock and almost fall, my eyes widened as I noticed she about to fall, I didn’t mean to make her falling.

Quickly I grabbed her hand, But..unluckily, we both fall on the floor together.

With

 

 

Our

 

Lips

 

Touched

 

Each

 

Other

 

lips 

 

 

 My eyes widened in shock just like Hyuna, but somehow we didn’t pull away and keep press our lips, I’m about to closed my eyes..

And it hit me, I pull from her quickly, Hyuna look at me in shocked, she covered his mouth and looked at me with her doe-eyes, I looked back at her, and suddenly my face felt so hot, and my heart beat going so faster.

I couldn’t turn away my eyes at her, her face look so red, she was blushing so hard.

“I..” we both yelled in frustrated.

“I’m sorry..” I said, and look down, Hyuna didn’t answer me, and suddenly she run away from me, I just staring at her back.

“what the hell with my heart..is it normal.. Omo.. stop beating so fast stupid heart..” I screaming, and face palmed.

It was burning so badly.

“argg.. I not love her…noNonO..am I..??..I’m going crazy because of her..” I sighed and lift my head in frustration.

“she is a trouble maker..”

 

 

 

Meanwhile

 

 

HYUNA POV

 

 

 

I run and run as fast as possible..and I didn’t know.. what into me.. what the hell with this heart.. why can't I stop blushing.. omo.. my body was shaking.. I’m so nervous..

 

“yahhh..stop beating so fast like that…” I yelled at myself, and kneel down, I touched my chest.

“Omo..No..I’m not falling with that guy.. he just too feminime and hello..he is an Gay..” I shaking my head harshly, but my heart beating more and more faster.

“arggggggggggghhhhhhhh.. am I going crazy because of him NOW..??” I sighing, before I realized my hand were touch my lips, I can feel his lips in mine..again I sighed.

“he is trouble maker..”

 

 

 

BECAUSE LOVE IS MOVE…BETWEEN THEM

 

 

huahahaaha.. I didn't know why.. yesterday.. I hate them being together..but today after I watch their Teaser..I couldn't help..but LOVE THIS PAIRING SO MUCH...don't worry I still love JunSeung and Hyunwoon.

oya..please don't hate them being together..since this is our prince first project..please just support them..*bows*