Chapter 6

You + Me = ?

Seoyoun's P.O.V

The night sky was breathtakingly beautiful. The stars were shining brightly, contrasting the darkness of the sky. It wasn't warm, but it wasn't cold eiether. It had the right amount of wind breezing around. Hanbin and I were both leaning against the trunk of my car. It was complete silence until he spoke up.

 

"A..are you okay?" It was the first time that I actually looked at him ever since I had left him to go check up on Hanbyul and their mother. He had a black eye on his right eye, which stung me right away. 

 

"Your eye." I ignored his question and I proceeded to graze over his black eye with my hand. He flinched a bit, and even though it was only a slight bit, it made me retreat my hand automatically.

 

"It's fine. Are you okay?? Is your head fine? You don't have a concusion, do you?" He stared at my forming bruise on my cheekbone.

 

"I'm pretty sure my head is fine..it didn't colide that hard with the wall. I don't know if I can say the same for my bruise." I chuckled, trying to up the mood.

 

"I'm sorry." Hanbin's words took me back. He rarely said the word sorry willingly. 

 

"Why are you sorry?" 

 

"If it weren't for me, then you wouldn't be in pain." I smiled at his words. Who knew the B.I would have a soft spot for people who weren't his friends? Well, B.I doesn't, but Hanbin does. Right now, he's Hanbin and not B.I. Using my hand that was the closest to him, I lifted his chin to force him to look at me.

 

"I assure when I say this that it's the truth, but it's okay. I decided to drive here because of you. When I decided to you and Hanbyul to the hospital, and when when I decided to stay with you when you asked me to, I decided that I would be responsible for everything that I would be hearing as well as taking part of. Don't be too hard on yourself. It's getting pretty late. We should probably go home and get ready for school." I smiled at him at the end. He hesitated to smile, but when he realized I wouldn't stop smiling unless he started smiling, he gave me one. 

 

"Right. I'll go get Hanbyul." 

 

"Okay, hurry up or I'm going." I joked, which made him laugh. I broke out into a smile as he ran to towards the entrance, following up joke. I let out a sigh of relief, getting into the driver's seat. Surprisingly, I didn't have to wait long until Hanbin came back.

 

"Hanbyul wants to stay with mom." 

 

"Ahh I see.." Hanbin said as soon as getting into the passenger's seat, closing the door after him. 

 

"So..my house?" I chuckled and started the engine.

 

"Correction: I'm dropping you off at your house and then I'm going to my house after."

 

"Right.."

 

"Now, tell me how to get to your house so I can go to sleep." 

 

___

 

"Hey!" 

 

"Huh?" I looked up at my two friends, straightening my posture.

 

"Are you sure you're okay? You've been zoning out a lot." Satu stopped in her tracks, making Katerina and I both stop.

 

"Yea...it was just a long night."

 

"Ohh I see.." They both nodded in understanding. They probaby already know there was more than that, but thank goodness they didn't continue. I was contemplating whether I should tell them the whole story to them or not. I mean, they are my best friends. 

 

"I-"

 

"Oh, look what the wind blew in." We all turned around to see everyone in that group, including Hanbin.

 

"More like you trying to follow us." Katerina scoffed at Seungyoon's attempted coolness.

 

"So, Seoyoun, ready for the math test today?" I froze, looking at Jinwoo with big eyes.

 

"...a math what?" 

 

"You know, the math test that's on the whole unit?" I continued to stare blankly at him. When I didn't answer back, Jinwoo along with some of the group laughed.

 

"Ouu! She so did not study for it!!" I discontinued my blank state to glare at Taehyun.

 

"I..I had important matters to attend to." I cleared my throat, regaining my composure.

 

"Suree. A date?" This time, it was Bobby who let out the joke.

 

"No, but at least I can get one." 

 

"Yea, yea. So when our teacher asks you why you did so poorly, your going to say that you had important matters to attend to, you're going to tell her that? Cause that is just so true." Chanwoo's voice was full of sarcasm, but what else was new?

 

"Think what you want. You children wouldn't understand." Katerina and Satu burst out in laughter, making my confidence go up.

 

"So all you have to do is be a well known player to be an adult?" Mino asked with his eyebrow raised. In response, I scoffed.

 

"No. That's your so called child leader." I pointed to Seungyoon.

 

"Yea..sure. You're a responsible adult, so that's why your parents leave you with the house all the time, right?" Half of the people was laughing. Everyone except the people who knew as well as Donghyuk, Jinwoo, and Yunhyung.

 

"Wow..making a joke like that clearly shows you have a mental age of 5." Katerina rolled her eyes.

 

"Yea..and you not laughing clearly shows you have no sense of humour." Jinhwan chuckled.

 

"I never knew someone that has as a hobby would be so uptight and boring." Bobby held on to Mino for dear life, who was also holding on Bobby for dear life.

 

"Yea..sure." I bit my tongue to stop from spilling the entirety of the situation. 

 

"Okay, that's enough. It's not even that funny. I don't get why you guys are laughing so much." Everyone stopped laughing and looked at Hanbin. 

 

"..you okay man?" Seunghoon touched his forehead, which Hanbin slapped away.

 

"Oh..I see what's happening here. You took the purity of our dear B.I." Seungyoon opened his needless mouth again.

 

"B.I IS A ?!"

 

"That's besides the point, Satu!" Katerina smacked her in the head, resulting in Satu murmering a sorry.

 

"Hyung...that's a bit too far." Donghyuk, who didn't let out a single word until now, made Seungyoon look at him.

 

"I agree with Donghyuk. That's a bit too far." Yunhyung and Bobby said in unison.

 

"Oh, come on. Take a joke. Don't be like little Ms. I'm really upset that my parents are leaving me all the time that I wish I had a younger sibling, but would end up abondoning me anyways." That was the final straw. Not even saying a word, I turned around. I heard my friends tell me to wait up, I even stopped when Katerina held my wrist. I turned around with tears in my eyes only to glare at her.

 

"Don't follow me." Showing everyone my tears surely made everyone, including Seungyoon, shut up and maybe feel a bit of sympathy. She looked at me and sighed. Once she let go, I continued going to the direction of my car. I didn't care where I went as long it was iscolated. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: First of all, I'd like to appologize for the lack of updates. I'm in my final year of high school, and this month, I've been not only trying to get my average up, but also finish every assignment my teachers decide to throw at me. I think the hectic scheduale will be over in about two weeks, and then all I'll have is a vectors test every week until exams. Secondly, I decided to switch the name of the other friend, but it's the same character. Lastly, thank you to everyone who decided to stay with me and this story! I can't say thank you enough!!