Chapter 5

You + Me = ?

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"It says that she doesn't have a husband." The doctor looked at Hanbin's ex father as she went through the sheets she had.

 

"Yes, you're perfectly correct." I've never heard Hanbin so serious nor did I hear be so cold. He was always the dumb of the dumb and dumber combi with Bobby.

 

"Oh, son-"

 

"Son? SON? YOU LEFT US FOR THAT TRAMP." 

 

"Woah, calm down there. Hanbyul is in there and your mom just woke up from her slumber." I put my hand on his shoulder, pulling him back a bit. My voice was emotionless, that was nothing new to him.

 

"Oh? Who's this? Your girlfriend?" The elder of the two boys looked at me with a raised eyebrow. 

 

"Haha that's funny. No. Have you every considered becoming a comedian Mr..?" I trailed off, not knowing what to adress him as.

 

"Mr. Kim, but since your so close to Hanbin, feel free to call me Sungjoon." He said with a smug tone. I made a judgemental face, and then rolled my eyes.

 

"Yea..I think I'm going to go with jackass..or . Haven't chose one yet." I looked away and at Hanbin.

 

"Why are you here?" Hanbin grit his teeth, jaw clenched, and dare I say it? A bit y.

 

"Am I not allowed to see my wife?"

 

"You mean ex wife." Hanbin corrected him.

 

"Wait, aren't you mad at him? I think you should be mad at him unless you're not actually his wife." The woman that was with him chuckled, shaking her head with a sweet smile. Okay..there was no way she could have been the tramp that Hanbin was referring to, but who knows? Looks can be decieving.

 

"No, I'm not. He's one of my brother in law. I married his brother." She clairfied. I looked at Hanbin, and nudged him.

 

"What?" He hissed at me.

 

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. You called her a tramp cause you thought she was the person he ran away with. Appologize. Now." When he hesitated, I took matters into my own hands, and forced his head down. He let out a yelp, and he mumbled a slight sorry.

 

"Appology accepted." She smiled once more warmly. Hanbin, on the other hand, had his stoic expression. 

 

"Doctor, can you make sure this head doesn't do anything stupid? I'm going to check on Hanbyul and their mom." The doctor let out a small chuckle, but nodded. I nodded back once and entered the room. I sighed deeply and closed the the door as fast as I could.

 

"Unnie!! Mom is all better now!! She's smiling!" Hanbyul ran towards me and hugged my legs. Their mom and I both chuckled at her cuteness. I ruffled her hair and she let me go. She giggled, and then ran back to the bed her mom was in. I, too, made my way. Instead of standing, I took the nearby chair and pulled it right beside her bed. 

 

"How are you? Oh, wait, that was a stupid question. Let me rephrase that: Are you feeling better?" Their mom chuckled before nodding.

 

"Yes, I'm fine. The doctors were really good." She smiled.

 

"That's good." I bit my lip as the silence took over momentairly.

 

"How's..Hanbin?" She looked over my shoulder to the door I came from. I, too, looked back.

 

"He's handling it pretty well...I think, but you know, he's a bit stubborn at times." We all chuckled. It was no secret he was on the stubborn side, but it wasn't always a bad thing.

 

"How do you know oppa?" I looked at Hanbyul and smiled sweetly.

 

"We go to the same school. I guess you could say we're kind of enemies..ish." 

 

"So..friendenemies?" I looked at their mom and nodded.

 

"Look at you, Hanbul! Using fancy words and all." Her mother did that really cute thing where she tapped Hanbyul's nose with her index finger. The same cute thing my mom used to do with me before my brother's death that caused the drastic change. I unconsciously illuminated the bitterness of my bittersweet smile.

 

"Are you alright, dear?" I snapped back to reality, and saw the worried faces of the other two. I only nodded in response, not being able to make any words. I bit my lip, trying not to let the horrid memories resurface. It was when a body rolled in, breaking the door at the same time. Hanbyul, their mom, and I were all taken back. Hanbyul went into her mother's embrace, almost like an instinct. I identified the body as Mr. Kim. He stood up, dusted himself, then turned his gaze to me. 

 

"You going to appologize?" He walked towards me. Yes, I was scared, but I had no choice, but to hide it.

 

"For what?" I responded back nonchantly.

 

"Sungjoon, get away from Seoyoun. She has nothing to do with this. This business is between you and I." I was surprised at how calm their mom was. 

 

"Oh, really? Cause it looked like that her and Hanbin were pretty close knit. I wouldn't be surprised if they got married the next day." 

 

"Yea? Well, at least he's responsible and won't abondon me in my life." I spoke a bit too fast. All I saw before I processed what I just spat out was Mr. Kim lunching at me. It all happened so fast. He punched me between my left eye and my cheekbone, which made me come in to contact with the wall with rapid speed head first and fall to the ground. As if that wasn't enough, he let out more of his anger to Hanbin, also punching him.

 

"It's him. Please him out this instant." I heard the doctor say. I'm glad my long hair was covering my face or my crying self would have been revealed. I slowly situated myself up from the ground, but no matter how hard I bit my lip and no matter I kept telling myself not to cry, I couldn't keep the tears away.

 

"Hey, why don't we go outside?" Through my teary eyes, I could still make out that it was Hanbin. I nodded, and he helped me up. Within moments of time, we were outside. 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okkk so I have like no words, but I'm currently excited af cause: 

1) I'm planning to start writing the next chapter and I know exactly how to start the beginning

and

2) I'm going to K-Con this year!!! Let me know in the comments below if you're also planning in going to K-Con 2016 in Toronto =D