Chapter 1

You + Me = ?

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"Honey, our coworkers couldn't go because of sudden labour. Your dad and I will be back from Cuba in about a week, possibly 2 weeks. I know we were suppposed to go out to a dinner, but your dad and I are both really sorry. We'll see you, and then maybe we'll have a dinner then. We both love you much!" I sighed and deleted the voicemail. It wasn't anything new though. I threw my phone to the passanger's seat and I started my drive to school.

 

It didn't take a long time, but for some reason, there was less traffic. It took me less than 3 minutes to get there and park my car. I swiftly pulled in to an empty parking space. It wasn't an early time. I was always the last one to arrive most days. I just value sleep more. I checked my mirror one more time, just in case. I have to look good for the public. At least that's what my parents say. Once I saw everything was in check, I pulled my keys out and put them in the front pocket of my bag. Grabbed my bag and my phone, I undid my seatbelt and came out of the car. 

 

As soon as I walked into the front of the school, where most kids were before school started, I heard whispers. Inside, I smirked because I knew they were all about me, and frankly - I didn't care. They all loved me..well maybe all is a bit of an exaggeration. 

 

"Seoyoun sunbae! I love your hair!" I stopped and smiled at the girl. 

 

"Why, thank you. I curled it last night to make it more natural. Anyways, have a nice day." I waved at her and walked away. 

 

"Wow! I'm so going to do that tonight!" I rolled my eyes and smiled. Of course she was. I continued walking and saw a girl with Seungyoon. From what I was hearing, it looked like she was confessing. I was about to open my mouth, but I was stopped.

 

"Seoyoun sunbae! I-I'm Min Yunming a-and I would really appreciate it if you would let me take you out on a date after school."

 

"Yunming, I am flattered, but I'm afraid I can't. It's nothing personal."

 

"O-oh okay. Thank you for your time."

 

"Don't be too hurt. You're cute so you'll find someone else." I winked and made him turn a bright red.

 

"R-really? Thank you so much sunbae!" 

 

"Wow, what a heartbreaker." I chuckled and Seungyoon, and then looked at the girl.

 

"You're the one to say. At least I'm nice about it." I crossed my arms across my chest.

 

"Yea, you're too nice."

 

"I can be mean. You don't think I can be mean?" I innocently bat my lashes, stepping closer to him.

 

"GUYS! THE TWO LEADERS ARE HAVING A FIGHT!" With one loud shout, everyone started gathering around. 

 

"In terms of rejecting, but when it comes to other matters, you are one highkey ." I chuckled. I looked past him and to the girl. 

 

"S-Seoyoun sunbae!" She bowed 90 degrees.

 

"If you're not a , explain why she's afraid of you." He raised an eyebrow.

 

"Jisoo, why are you still here? You're such a cute and polite girl. You shouldn't be falling for jackasses like him. I really do treasure you as one of my good hoobes. Please do me a favour and find someone that's worth your time and won't hurt you." I walked past him and my hands were on her's, trying to convince her out of it.

 

"Oh, I'm a jackass? That's not what you would've said on Friday." Her eyes shot up at me in surprise and I rolled my eyes when the OOH's were said. I let go of her hands and faced Seungyoon.

 

"That's right, I would've said that my middle finger is longer than your ." A louder wave of OOH's were exchanged. 

 

"OMG HYUNG YOU GUYS ED IN THE 7 MINUTES OF HEAVEN??" Taehyun came up behind him and practically screamed in his ear.

 

"YAH! I'M YOUR HYUNG FOR 'S SAKES NAM TAEHYUN."

 

"He wishes. Too bad he can't get her." As if right on cue, Satu came. She came in with her eyebrow game strong. 

 

"The most we did was make out." I said matter of factly.

 

"Yea, and you enjoyed it." 

 

"You are so immature you know that? Oh, and actually, Yunhyung was so much better than you." I smirked, knowing he lost it.

 

"Really?" 

 

"Anyways, Jisoo, please go find another guy. I'd feel bad as a sunbae and a person to watch you get heartbroken by this douche."

 

"O-okay unnie."

 

"Good. Text me~" I sent her off with a smile before turning my attention back.

 

"Yo, Seoyoun. Was Yunhyung hyung really better than Seungyoon hyung?" When did Chanwoo and the rest of the immature squad come?

 

"If I had a gun over my head, and I had to choose, then yes." 

 

"Is that all you guys talk about?" My other friend Katerina spoke up.

 

"About girls or fantasies about Seoyoun?"

 

"I wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter."

 

"Awe, you two are just too sweet. Oh yea, and Jinwoo, I totally saw your mark. Guess what? I'm getting a ninty ing eight in math. Well, have a nice day." I sarcastically said, watching him start to fume.

 

"Did you actually make out with him?" Satu asked me once we were away.

 

"Yea. It was just rough kissing, really." I shrugged.

 

"Omg were his hands wandering?" Katerina perked in our conversation.

 

"Yup."

 

"Wait, so is he a bad kisser? You said Yunhyung was better." 

 

"Yunhyung is a better kisser. He's so gentle and nice about it. I know, doesn't seem like him, but I swear you would think he's the nicest kid ever. Can't really say I enjoyed his better." I raised my eyebrow once at Katerina and once at Satu.

 

"Ahh. I get you."

 

"Yea..anyways. What are we going to do about the upcoming sports competition? We need to come up with a cheer."

 

"Why did you guys do cheerleading?"

 

"Well, Seoyoun. Not every girl is gifted with atheletic skills like you."

 

"True." 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Idek what to say about this xD Honestly, I'm speechless aha